Izumi

As Madam Rose and Best Jeanist work together helped keeping the villains away from the hero who where recovering. They where out number two to five as they try to as the others pull themselves together to fight. Just as Madam Rose and Best Jeanist got backed against each other as villains surround them. Just as they where backed into eachother they kept fighting until Gigantomachia broke free from his restraints about to hit Best Jeanist full force if it wasn't for Lemillion coming up from under him. "How the hell?!" Katsuki said looking over as he try to get his footing after the fatigue from a secondary quirk.

Lemillion smiled as he stood next to Best Jeanist. "Sorry it took so long I was fallowing these guys from their hideout to here." Lemillion said as Shigaraki started to become more agitated by the meer presence of him. "Shigaraki stand down you don't have any more fight." Spinner said trying to stop him. "Then grab that bitch." Shigaraki said eyeing Deku as he did the same thing making sure to stay away from any villain.

Izumi kept trying to move her fingers, her feet, head what ever body part she can to continue to fight. 'I can't even use Over Growth in this state.' Izumi thought trying her hardest to do anything as Deku strap her in keeping her from falling as he blink from one spot to another. The others finally where able to stand helping eachother out as the father and son fight against Dabi. Endeavour still struggling to believe that Dabi was in fact is first born kept him out of the real fight as Shoto not wanting his father to die kept him alive until Dabi finally grabbed him.

Dabi hugged Shoto as he force Shoto's hand bending it back until he let go of the katana. "To back if it wasn't for that sword then I would have killed you right here, right now. So count yourself lucky for that, but that doesn't mean you're getting off easily. No just means I can hurt you to the point of death." Dabi said smiling as blue flames liked at his brother's skin burning as Endeavour just watched as it happened feeling for the first time that he wasn't different from the monster he fight and but behind bars that his actions lead to this moment. Some how that action of see his eldest burning his youngest to finally snapped.

Shoto feeling the flames burn looked to his father, his friends then finally to Deku. In him something also snapped as he watch Deku's back leg get sliced and hearing Izumi cry out as Spinner impelled a sword down onto Deku's back where a paralyzed Izumi lay. Shoto feeling his right arm burn and blistered grabbed Dabi. "You listen to me Dabi. You and I are no more brothers then that of the sun and stars. The difference between us is that I'm willing to move on from the past and become better!" Shoto yelled out as his right kept burning, hurting more the the rest of his body that was costume by the blue flames as his eye's turn deep blue as his pupil's turn into slints as he raised his right arms where a Lung dragon lifted from his arm hitting Dabi knocking both brothers away from each other as Endeavour finally snapped catching Shoto as he hold blistering arm as the lung dragon slithered across his right arm before stopping fading into a tattoo. Katsuki attack Spinner sending him flying away from Deku and Izumi.

Just then as Best Jeanist and Madam Rose had wrapped each villain Mr. Compress seeing to other way used his quirk to capture each member of the league knowing that they had lost the battle. "Sorry but I'm calling the shots know." Atsuhiro said turning Dabi into a capsule before throwing it to Spinner. "Get everyone out of here well you still have the chance." Atsuhiro said taking off his mask as he fought against Lemillion to by them some time. "Let's go." Shigaraki said as Spinner came back to him before having the Namu carry them out of there. Katsuki ran after them only to be blasted backwards by Shigaraki. "This is not over you four. You will help me one day to destroy this illusion of a perfect society willing or not." Shigaraki said before finally losing consciousness as they ran.

Izumi hold onto her bleeding shoulder as Madam Rose looked her over with Nenji. "Is anyone hurt?" Izumi asked trying to get up but was stopped by Madam. "The only one in need of serious treatment is you Ume." Madam said as Shigaraki gotten away. Izumi closed her eyes as Katsuki was laid down next to her out cold along with Shoto their eyes finally turn back to normal as they fell into subconscious. Just then something shot out of Izumi fleeing into the sky. "What was that?" Madam asked before turning to Izumi. "Hey Ume?! Wake up Ume! What was that just right know?" Madam asked trying to awake her to get answers.

Just as students from UA gathered around Midnight's body a bright light blinded them until it faded. The students couldn't believe whom was in front of them. "My-Midoryia?" Kirishima said as tears ran down his face as do did the other students. The image of Izumi Midoryia was that of an angel with wings made from crystal absorbing light into said crystal. At the same time Uraraka and Tokoyami also saw this vision of Izumi. In a pure white high low dress that the back reached the floor, bear foot not touching floating as chrysanthemums wear adorn her body and around the ground she float. The many versions of Izumi scattered around heroes and citizens alike. The wounded and deceased captured her as the living and well looking as she took a prayer stands kneeling as the wings spread out.

Nemuri whom died fight took a deep breath as several others who also fell against Gigantomachia started to breath again. A mother who cradled her lost child during the rampage felt her child waking up. "Mommy?" The child said as the boy in Asui's arm had his broken legs healed as he started to move them. The true miracle was Rumi Usagiyama in a flash her missing arm and leg was covered in vines and feathered before showing the medical staff a new arm and leg. Just as the appeared they disappeared leaving everyone puzzled as the heroes who fought Shigaraki directly showed up with an unconscious Izumi, Shoto and Katsuki all needing medical attention.