Why Now

Right as the three asked permission, Endeavour saw Shigaraki move toward them as if he know they turn directions. 'What is going on? Why is he going after them?' Endeavour thought at he chase Shigaraki down. "We will explain later." Endeavour heard over the ear pice. As the pro heros keep Shigaraki busy, the trio keep moving away from evocation. "What was that?" Shoto asked still eyeing the cracks blade he was holding. "Who did you see?" Katsuki asked as he looked back at Shoto. Shocked Shoto looked up at Katsuki wondering if that kid was real. "Your eyes turned deep blue and that katana came out of your arm." Izumi said as they keep moving. "Kaito, was his name, he mentioned two others, Sakura and Ryuji." Shoto said as both Izumi and Katsuki perked up at hearing those names.

A strong piercing sound came through everyone's ear pice, as the trio looked up to see Shigaraki just above them. "There you are~" Shigaraki said as a feeling of death crept up on the trio. "Now it's time to come with me!" As he said that Deku who keeped up saw something fast move so he grabbed Izumi as the same time the blur grabbed Shoto and Katsuki. "Gran Torino!?" Izumi said as Deku matched his speed. "When I heard Master's children, I knew who he was talking about. Toshinori keeped me up to date." Gran Torino said looking down at Shoto. "Well for the most part." Gran Torino said as he speed away.

Gran Torino stopped after seeing that they are far enough away from Shigaraki. "Deku stop this is good enough." Gran Torino said watching the Chia Sheep skied to a stop with Izumi in his mouth. "But Mr. Aizawa is down there." Izumi said as she and the other two got up looking back. "And he will be fine, he's a very capable hero. They all are." Gran Torino said looking at Shoto as he examine the blade know they have stop. "We are still pretty close gramps." Katsuki said looking at Gran Torino as he nodded. "What did you expect he is lot faster then we thought and your far away from the evacuation." Gran Torino said looking back at where the heroes are trying to capture Shigaraki. "Know you three stay here, I'm going back to keep Eraser mobile." Gran Torino said moving to go back into the fight. "But he can't hold on forever." Izumi said looking at her hands a they glow softly. "But enough to hopefully capture Shigaraki." Gran said turning his head slightly to Izumi. "But maybe I could help him make it last longer then just enough." Izumi said looking back at Gran Torino. "No if what is true about your power that the third quirks you all possess are far powerful. Then it's best to keep all of you away from him. Who knows what he can make you do or what yourself are capable of." Gran said pointing to Shoto. "Like Shoto there just unleash his second quirk and used it like it was nothing. No trying to use it just raw power." Gran Torino said looking back at all three of them.

Izumi, Katsuki and Shoto looked down as Gran's words sunk in. "Who knows what he can do to you if he got a hand on you. You might even do more damage than good until you can get better control over these quirks of yours." Gran Torino said leaving to join, when the sound of fire roaring from behind him. Shoto set the blade on fire as all of them looked up with pink, orange and deep blue eyes before moving faster past Gran Torino.

Eraserhead saw slumped over Rock Lock as Manuel kept his eyes hydrated. When several high end Nomu came out of the rubble so Rock Lock had to move defensively leaving room for Shigaraki to get to Eraserhead. "Your in the way Eraserhead!" Shigaraki said smiling as he looked before smiling even more. "But what better ending then being killed by the students you protected and trained." Shigaraki says thinking that his brainwave got to them before Eraserhead cancelled his quirks.

Eraserhead saw a blade blocking his view from Shigaraki where all he saw was his eyes reflecting back to him and Izumi's hand reaching out over his face. Katsuki being having to be a bit fast as Shigaraki ran towards Eraserhead brought his gloved hand up to his face setting off an explosion throwing Shigaraki down. Shoto blocked Eraserhead's view, just before turning around stabbing Shigaraki in the leg. Izumi piggybacked Eraserhead as she covered his eyes with her glowing hands. "Ume! What are you doing get off!" Manuel said still holding on to Eraserhead about to pull her off when he heard. "Healing 100%, Restore 50%, Boost 35% done." Izumi said as Shigaraki try to use his new strength to get Katsuki off of him. "Try as much as you want I won't let you hurt anyone else." Katsuki said slamming Shigaraki's head futher into the ground.

Shigaraki smiled before laughing as the information came to him. "So this is Strong Heart and I'm guessing Blade Blend. I mean I can't feel any of my quirks still and Eraserhead has a dear sis healing his wittle eyes. Now children is that any way to treat your maker." Half way through Shigaraki's speech it felt like someone took over trying to take over his mind. 'Don't you dare Master.' Shigaraki said smiling as he put more straight in picking Katsuki hand off his face while looking straight into Katsuki's orange eyes. "You need love to give you power how pathetic." Shigaraki said throwing Katsuki out of the way as his eyes turn to Shoto still pinning him down.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Sorry for not uploading a new chapter last month something came up so here is a new chapter