I'm Sorry

For the next couple of days everyone was worried, from Toshinori to Endeavour. Enji saw the change between Bakugo and Izumi. It didn't effect their hero works but the tension was to hot for even him to handle, but it was time for Izumi to leave Endeavour's agency and back to Madam Rose. Which gave Endeavour the chance to throw some advice to Bakugo on their rounds. "Your back at square one Bakugo." Bakugo looked up at Endeavour as they walked the streets as Todoroki listen.

"What do you mean old man?" Bakugo said annoyed at the pro hero. "We're not stupid to not realizing two bestfriend are not talking to each other. Let alone look at them. Your fire is turning to ember soon the smoke will become to thick to see." Endeavour said as Bakugo stop walking looking at him with a straight face. "I should know mine is burned out." That made Bakugo's eyes go wide as he watched as Endeavour walked away. "Don't let to of the important people in your life be clouded by your judgment. Until you realize just how lonely you are." That make Todoroki stop as well before turning to Bakugo then his dad realized that was meant for the both of them.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Izumi was with Honey Heart and another one of Madam Rose's sidekicks Succulent as Madam Rose had a meeting with the Public Safety Commission. "Ume are you paying attention?" Izumi looked up to see the worried looking at the them. Honey Heart one of the most notable sidekicks around, her quirk; bee. She has the wings and stingers of a bee while at the same time could make honey like suspect too. Succulent's quirk is Cactus he could make glochid come out from any part of his body and can throw them to. "No, I have a lot on my mind right know." Izumi said as she realized this fight was not going anywhere.

Honey Heart and Succulent looked at eachother before turning to Izumi. "What's the problem? Maybe if you talk about it might make you feel better?" Honey said turning away from her computer that she was working from. "Ya we are pretty good listeners or that what Madam Rose's says." Succulent said as Deku who was laying down nodded looking up at Izumi.

"Their right you know." A voice from behind Izumi made her jump before turning around to see. "Madam Rose."When Madam come back to Japan she changed her look. Her once long hair is now to her chin. With her hero costume is still the same, the only added thing was the shield that once belonged to her late husband. She also brought back someone her adopted daughter Elizabeth Lovely. "Holding in what could be let out will one day throw you away from the people you care about the most." Madam Rose said standing in front of Izumi. "It will eventually harden your hero work and you as a person. Depression it's very real and very traumatizing for both parties. I know your not depressed but the same actions are there talk to someone please so that way you can smile again." Madam Rose said smiling down at Izumi as she too smiled too after a week of not. "Your right. Kaachan and I had a big fight about a week ago."

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Flashback

Bakugo looked at Izumi as she said that name. "All for One, that guy that All Might was fighting?" Bakugo asked making Izumi look at him. "How?" Bakugo realizing his mistakes told her the half truth. "The night that Half n Half and I fight All Might told us his name." Izumi nodded in understanding. "Know what do you mean by him? Why would you bring him up?" Bakugo asked looking at Izumi. Izumi created a ball of light using her new new quirk. "You know I gain a new quirk right?" Izumi asked as Bakugo nodded before throwing his arms behind his head. "Ya you said it always been there just you just needed to become stronger to reach it." Izumi nodded throwing it up in the air before it disappears. "I didn't tell you the whole story." Izumi said as Bakugo got angry.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Izumi finished telling the three pro heroes what happened that night leaving important details out. "So this is about how your secondary quirk and you think he might have one two?" Madam Rose said as Izumi nodded. "He doesn't believe but lately I been watching him and he has grown stronger. I don't mean with just his quirk or his attitude. Like physically stronger, I saw him pick up a 300 lb barbell that our friend Kirishima had with just one hand when Kirishima accidentally dropped it on Kaminari's foot. No one noticed because they where focused of Kaminari." Izumi said as Madam Rose nodded.