Izumi meets Deku

So I was playing pokemon x when I ran into Skiddo then I remember Deku Sheep. If you know where this is going good for you. Anyways every hero needs that one am not a human but i can help animal sidekick. Like Natsu and Happy (.....can we move on from this?) Sailor Moon and Luna, Rin and Kuro, Tetsuya and #2, and Ash and Pikachu you get what I mean. So why the villain (spoilers to anyone who hadn't gotten this far) get the spotlight I'm taking this time to do this it's not canon then again this whole story isn't but I'm bored and want to do this so let's get to the story
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

It was a winter morning and school just began when principal Nezu got a call. "Hello this is Mr. Principal from UA high school, whom am I speaking to?" Nezu said waving a hand to dismiss Hound Dog from their meeting before school. "Yes this is Tokyo police chief and well... we need you to come to high end veterinarian hospital. We need someone who knows about animal experimentation with quirk." Nezu had to take the phone away from his ear not hearing what the police chief was saying as memories of his time before. Nezu then told the police chief he would be there.

High End Veterinarian Hospital

Nezu just arrived at the vet hospital where he sees Madam Rose and Kamui Woods also there too with the police chief. "Ah know that yiur all here Mr. Principal, Madam Rose and Kamui Woods fallow me please." He said making the heroes looked at eachother then followed after him. "You must be wondering why I called all of you?" He said leading them to an elevator taking them down. "Yes you said something about animal experimentation?" Kamui Woods said as the other heroes nodded. "Yes well this animal as been through a lot. A family nere Harajuku found it just laying there at first they thought it was a bush." Madam Rose spoke up. "A bush?" She asked as the police chief nodded. "Yes you will see what I mean here soon." And they know exactly what he meant as Madam Rose covered her mouth in shock, Kamui Woods took a step back and Nezu just stared with hard eyes.

Back at UA lunch time

Izumi and her friends where at their table eating when Hound Dog and Koda came up to their table. "Grrr Izumi grrr you need grrr to come grrr with me." Hound Dog said before leaving with Koda following. Izumi looked at her classmates before shrugging and leaving with Hound Dog. "Is everything alright Hound Dog?" Izumi asked looking at Koda who looked as confused as she was. "Principal Nezu needs your help with a police investigation. Grrr he said grrr your not grrr doing any hero work grrr but both of your quirks can help grrrr lighten the load." Hound Dog said leading them to the front gate where Principal Nezu and a police officer with a black car waiting for them. Nezu nodded at Hound Dog to go back to school.

Nezu opened the door for his students. "Please get in we need to talk." As Izumi and Koda claimed in with Nezu as the police officer drive them to their destination. "The reason for why I needed you two on this case is because of your quirks." Nezu handed them Vanilla folders as he continued to talk. "A family nere harajuku found an experimented animal off to the side while shopping." Izumi looked inside to see a sheep with leaves? Izumi looked up to Nezu as Koda silently cry over the poor animal.

"As you can see they at first thought it was a bush but when the sheep made a sound they called animal control, who took it to a veterinarian hospital, who called the police, who called me." Nezu said looking down and away from his students. "The sheep won't let anyone close to it when it's awake which is where you two would come in." Nezu pointed to Koda. "Koda let's see if you can calm it down." Koda nodded in understanding as Nezu turned to Izumi. "Izumi with this animal being part plant I was hoping you might understand him and try to find who did this." Nezu said being serious that it almost scared both students.

They reached their destination at the bottom floor of the vet hospital. Izumi saw the sheep on the table with an iv giving him liquids and a muzzle masked that had the sleeping gas. The police chief was there nodded to the veterinarian to take off the sleep mask and awake him. They did that as soon as the sheep woke up, he was in a panic. The sheep activated  his quirk, the sheep's eyes glowed purple as a purple aura outline his leave pulling them off then throw then around making sharp makes scratching the walls, glass and doors.