Where it all begin

Age 4

Izumi Midoryia was at the park with her mom, her mom's friend, and her son, where she saw the most beautiful flower growing in between two bushes. It was a pink flower just sitting there with the soft breeze ruffling the petals when Katsuki or Kaachan, as she likes to call him, use his newfound quirk near her ear. "Ah! Kaachan, why did you do that." Izumi said, snapping out of her trance. "You were staring at that flower seen I was trying to get your attention, so I did." Bakugo said, annoyed that Izumi was looking at the flower and not paying attention to him. "Sorry, I just can't stop looking at this flower it's so beautiful." Izumi said, looking at the pink flower as she touched a petal. The flower grew vines and attach it self to her. Izumi and Bakugo stared in an amazement at what happened before going to their mother's to tell them what happened.

"Mommy!(Mom!)" Izumi and Katsuki yelled at the same time. Inko and Mitsuki look over from their conversation to see Izumi and Katsuki running to them. Izumi had a pink flower wrapped around her wrist and continued up the arm to her shoulder. "Izumi, what happened?" Inko asked, seeing the more pink flowers bloom before her eyes. "Look, mommy, see, aren't they beautiful?" Izumi said as she added more flowers on. Katsuki looked at her whole arm with a blank look, but if you looked into his eyes, you could see the wheels turn. "That's nice, sweetie. We'll go to the doctor and have it registered." Inko said with a smile, seeing a familiar quirk from her childhood.

Izumi and Katsuki played with Mitsuki, watching them as Inko make the doctor's appointment. An hour later, Inko and Izumi went. Izumi was rubbing her eyes as her mother carried her home. "Mommy?" Izumi asked Inko. "Yes, dear?" Inko said, opening the door to their apartment. "Know that I have a quirk. Will that mean Daddy will come home?" Izumi asked, looking at Inko with big green eyes. "Let's get you washed up and ready for bed, then we'll talk."

After Izumi bath and got into her pjs, her mother sat down next to her to explain. "Your father will never be home." Inko said with a sad smile.

"Why?" Izumi asked she never really sees her father to begin with. Just know he sends her birthday and holiday cards. "It's best for all of us." Inko said, moving hair from izumi's face.

"He been seeing someone else way before he meet me. He only married me to have a kid. When he came to see you, he brought her with him. I never knew about any of this until she came. I told him to leave. He sends those cards in the hope that you would live with him and his wife." Inko explained as Izumi huged her with all her might.

"I'll never do that to you." Izumi said after hearing that. "I just want you to be happy." Izumi said, looking up at her mom with green eyes. "And I am happy, who knows maybe there is someone out here looking for me." Inko said with tears building up as she left, handing Izumi her all might doll.

Age 6

It's been two years since Izumi got her quirk. Apparently on her mother's said they have skipped a generation quirks, which is the reason for having her grandmother's quirk and not her mothers. Last year, Inko started to date a kind man named Toshinori Yagi. He is what Izumi would think a father would be like. He dotted on her and her mother. Would play games with her and encourage her to achieve her dream of being a hero.

Katsuki still is her friend. Mean to everyone, brutally honest, top of the class, power house six year old. He stood up to the bullies of Midoriya, then exploded her face off, yelling at her to stand up for herself. Which just his way of saying he cares, but she needs to sand up for herself.

Izumi's quirk is really loved in her neighborhood. It always overgrown with plants , first to bloom and last to harvest. The drawback of her quirk is that she becomes allergic to pollen, which doesn't bother her much she would take sneezing over anything else that, and her powers go semi dorment in winter. Other than that, she loves her quirk.

Age 9

Izumi, Inko, and Toshinori have been a happy family for about three years now. Izumi learned that her hero/Idol was Toshinori when he proposed to Inko wanting no secrets at all between him and his new family. Of course, Izumi and Katsuki were part of the wedding as a flower girl and ring bearer.

Age 12

Around the time Izumi started junior high school, Inko and Toshinori were expecting a baby to add to the family. Izumi was exactic for the new addition to her family.

Nine months later, Natsu Yagi was born. With blonde wavy hair and beautiful blue eyes. That same day, All Might was injured by his archenemy. When he came through a couple of days later when he came out of his coma. Toshinori saw his baby boy for the first time and made a promise to his family that once he found his successor, he would retire from hero work.

Age 15

Today is the day that Izumi Midoryia would take the exam to go to UA High for the hero corse. All Might said that she could get in with his recommendation alone and would get her in. Izumi turned him down, saying that she wanted to prove that she could do this by herself.