Character Sheet

Name: Charlotte Lovely

Hero name: Madam Rose

Birthday: January 5th

Age:25(first appears) 26(currently)

Quirk: Rose (Charlotte can create roses from any where from the ground, body or in mid-air.)

Fighting Style: defense and support along with mid range attacks.

Background:Orphaned by birth and living in Italy before getting a scholarship to UA in Japan living her life in Italy. After graduating she leaves to go to her birth parents home country of France. From there she build her own agency at the age of 18 before becoming number one at the age of 19. At the age of 21 she was invited and later became a world elite. At the age 23 she married to an other world elites Ares. Year later the elite massacre happened where she was the only survivor.

Moves

Petal Shot- mid range deface forcing the villain back

Petal Bomb- explosion of petals and thorns that eather attacks or move her

Rainbow Rose- a rose with different colors of natural rose twisted and shot of like a rocket. Then like a firecracker split into five different color roses wrapping their thorns

Rose Rapier- acts more like a conductor then an actual weapon, Madam can use the rapier to make a flow of petals and thorns give the closer encounter.

Stats

Power- 5/6 A+
Speed- 5/6 A+
Technique- 6/6 S
Intelligence- 4/6 A
Cooperativeness- 4/6 B+
Scent- 6/6 S+

Trivia
Madam is fluent in 5 languages (Italian, French, Greek, Japanese and English)

Charlotte while in America adopted a girl name Elizabeth after kids called her a villain because of her quirk being a vampire bat.

Charlotte during her school years gave the faulty of UA a hard time and known to go to far.

These a rumor about a move called rapid growth it's based of the concept of rebirth of plants every spring after winter and that's how she survived.