Winter Fun Not

Izumi have been having weird dreams lately. It started out small being a fated light sorta and she fallowed it. The strangest part about it was that its never in a row. The first one happened her last year of junior high. Then the night after sporting festival. When she was in acoma, then again during the rescue of Eri. This time though she reach the light.

In the center stood her. The her turn to show instead of her usual green eyes they where pink. "Who are you?" Izumi with green eyes said looking at pink Izumi. "I just you, I've always been." Pink Izumi said holding out her hand to the green Izumi to take. "I can't hurt people. I heal them." Pink Izumi said as the green Izumi stretched her hand to her. "Your getting stronger Izumi. The lights are looking down at you." Izumi heard voices calling her name telling her to wake up.

Izumi opened up her eyes flashing pink to green and the light faded completely. As she looked on she sees Bakugo, Kirishima, Uraraka, Ashido, and Shoji in her room trying to wake her up. "Is everything alright we heard screaming Yaoyorozu coming from the fifth floor to see what happened. Bakugo holdings Izumi trying to wake her aloud her to catch her breath. "I don't know?" Izumi really doesn't know. "I'm sorry for waking you up everyone." Izumi apologized for what had happened.

Izumi went straight to her Dad that day to talk about this. So she told him everything about this dream.  "I think I. know about what is been happening to you, but I never thought of bringing it until I know what it was." Toshinori said walking with her to his class. "It was probably not a good idea to begin with since it made you a target for All For One and I'm sorry for that." Izumi just listened on as they walked. "I tried every quirk specialist take a look after the two times you faded." Toshinori said smiling down at her. "What you said about the other you makes sense." Izumi looked up at him. "It does?" Toshinori nodded. "Yes They couldn't see anything other then your qurik." Toshinori explained more. "I thought it was something else or possibly another person quirk inflecting with your quirk." Izumi nodded on. "But I'm starting to think its just you. You've always been special. So I think is it's could possibly be a secondary quirk that hasn't physically shown unless you whhere in physical trouble and know that your training to be a hero it's making it self known." Izumi finally glad to have an answer to all this. "I'll get permission to take you of school grounds to see for sure." Toshinori said scruffing up her hair.

As they walked they ran into Aizawa and Shinso walking too. "Oh hello Shinso its been a while." Izumi said smiling at the general studies student and waving. Shinso smiled and did his nerves tick of rubbing the back of his neck. "Ya since the culture festival where you came to my classes stall." Izumi nodded as Aizawa steps in. "You should be heading on to class know Izumi." Izumi ran of to class after that.

Everyone was in their winter costumes  for their hero course lesson. Izumi's costume replaced the thin light weight fabric of the shorts and hoodie for a more heavier fabric along with fluffy outer trim of white on the hood, shoulders, and pants legs. She also had that same fluff on her thigh high stockings and gloves. Her black leotard is also know a turtleneck. "Wow look at your winter costume it looks so cool." Uraraka said looking at her. "Thanks."

Then class 1B showed up with Monoma being a big mouth until Vlad King stopped him from speaking with is qurik. "Sorry again for him getting carried away with this." Vlad King said as he and Aizawa stepped closer to their students. For their joint training session Aizawa picked a student from General Studies Department would be joining them. Hitoshi Shinso from 1C was going to be that person.

When Izumi saw Shinso again she waved at him. "Hey Shinso so this what you mean by see you real soon." Izumi said smiling at him as he gave a short ya as an answer. Other 1A students who was with her during the Cultural Festival also said hey to him. Monoma didn't like that he was acquainted with 1A but would try everything to get Shinso to hate 1A.

It was time to choose teams Izumi would be in the last team watching the others as Shinso would also be in the last team for 1B and first team of 1A. Mineta was in heaven for being with three girls. "I'm going to be in heaven." Mineta said drilling and was about to hug Izumi's leg when Shinso used his captor wrap to hold him back. "I don't want to see that." Shinso said and Bakugo took over yelling at Mineta. "Would it be cheating for me to switch?" Aizawa asked looking at who was in team 5 on both sides. "I don't like this eather." Vlad King said knowing what was coming.

The first round 1A won with Asui, Kota, Kirishima, Kaminski and Shinso. Second round 1B won with kendo, Shihai Kuroiro, Manga Fukidashi and Kinoko Komori. Then a quick rest for both sides before the next round. Izumi walked over to Monoma to tell him something. "Monoma?" The over sarcastic boy gave Izumi his mose sarcastic face ever. "So class 1A angel decided to grace me with her presents. This most be an honor to be next to you." Monoma the stated to laugh until Shinso stopped him. "Maybe you should hear her out." He said not liking this guy. "If you copy my quirk please keep in mind that I can literally can make any plant in the world if I can think it. That aslo means very dangerous ones that can kill so please be conscious of what you make." Izumi bowed hoping he would heed her warning. Monoma just brushed her off. "Ya ya right ok I'll make sure not to kill anyone." Shinso along with the other on team 5 look at each other as he disregards her warning.

Round three was on its way turn to a tie  on both sides. When it was for team four turn 1B was in for a surprise Bakugo's protective instinct showed and his team work shined. "B-bu-but?" Monoma said looking on. "Bakugo is a tsundere." Izumi said letting out a small giggle. It was an easy 1A win with Bakugo's determination and leadership skills. "Bakugo always been a leader even when he was a kid." All Might said looking at them. "Oh ya I keep forgetting that you know Bakugo seens he was a kid?" Midnight said as 1B looking at this new information. "Yep out the two of them Izumi was the support and he is a natural born leader. He just needed to get that through his thick head of his on the importance of team work." Monoma was losing him mind on this as he looked on at Izumi determined to win against her personally for all the times he got in trouble.

Izumi came up with a plan she started to reach out letting the plants run wild letting her "eyes" look for her. "Wow think she'll be ok?" Kirishima asked remembering that scream that woke everyone up to see what happened. "She should be fine. She told me everything and I think I have a general idea what's happening." All Might said looking at the screen. "What is it?" 1A asked looking at him. "Secondary Quirk." That made everyone look to the screen watching impatiently to see the out come.

She found Monoma, hoping that the other are doing ok. He tried to get under her skin like Shinso did before she remained calm and collected. Monoma found a way to get her to say something, "You don't deserve to be a hero. All Might was a waste of potential marrying someone like your mom and worst of all is that brat that you call a brother. I hope he gets kidnapped by the league of villains." That snapped her. "Don't you dare ever say that again." Izumi moved forward her eyes turn hot pink as light almost blinded Monoma as a fast rate calling nature tk attack. Monoma touch her gaining her quirk blocking her vines with his. "Thank you know I will do what you said not to do." Izumi looked on in shock at the vines turn ugly, thorn invested goo pussing mess. "Know that what I call power." Monoma the shot it at Uraraka as she, Ashido and Mineta came close. "Don't! What are you doing?" Izumi shouted looking on as Shinso looked on at the pussing thorn vine as it made contact with Uraraka's upper arm making her scream in agonizing pain.

"Shinso brainwash Monoma know!" Izumi said running passed as this was a serious matter both teams stop and hovered Uraraka as she was crying in pain and foming at the corners. "Get back." Two voices sounding like one could be heard coming from Izumi as she place a glowing hand on to Uraraka healing her. Shinso immobilized Monoma so the teachers could come as see what was happening. "Uraraka your going to make it ok that's it slow breath no more pain." Izumi's second quirk disappeared at the teachers came by after what happened.

Vlad King and Aizawa went over to Monoma. Aizawa activated his quirk to make sure nothing would happen. "Shinso step back we got it form here." Aizawa said not taking his eyes off of Monoma. "What where you thinking!" Vlad said looking at his student. "She straight up and told me if I used her quirk to not use thorns or poison so I thought she was trying to trick me into not using them so I did." Monoma said looking at the other. "You could have killed a student that's why she warned you because she knows what her quirk is capable of. So she was doing the right thing by warning you. Did you know what you made." Vlad said as Monoma looked down. "You created an abomination that should have never been created." All Might said stepping in. "Oh and we added speakers I heard every word." All Might turn to Uraraka and Izumi. "1A won by default." Vlad King said with bitterness at a bright young student that was taking this to a deadly level.