Confession

Bakugo grabbed two canned coffees handing one to Izumi as he took a sit next to her. "So are you finally going to tell me what's wrong?" Izumi said holding the can as Bakugo took a sip of his. "For the last time there isn't anything wrong." Bakugo said annoyed as he looked away from Izumi.

Izumi puffed out her cheeks before speaking. "Tell that to my face you baka!" Izumi said as Bakugo right eye started to twitch. "Can't we leave it alone. God not only do I have to see you in real life but in my dreams as well! Damit your so annoying!" Bakugo yelled out making Izumi flinch and stare at him with wide eyes. Bakugo realizing what he said made him throw his can into the nearest trashcan.

"I....I'm sorry. As of lately I've been having nightmares." Bakugo said interlocking his fingers before placing his chin on top of them. "Shit it all stupid. I see us. You and me playing in a open field, filled with wild flowers. I'm usually looking up at the sky as you where humming a song, making flower crowns. Then a dark shadow appeared over us." Izumi lay a comforting hand on Bakugo's shoulder, when she noticed they where shacking. "Next thing I know we where at the hospital slowly dying. It felt like I was being ripped in half with power stronger the I was. I keep seeing blood red eyes staring at me. It wasn't my red eyes either they where slit iris red. Looking at me with hunger." Bakugo said before looking at Izumi.

Bakugo then lean back looking at the dusk sky as birds fly past. "The weirdest thing about these dreams are how one minute it's us then next it's a pair of siblings." Izumi perked up at hearing that. "Siblings?" Izumi asked as Bakugo looked back at her. "Ya. A pink girl and a boy with orange hair. Sakura and Ryuji, I think?" Bakugo said watching as Izumi became stiff. "Ume what is it?" Bakugo asked. "All for One."

Back at the dorms

Rest of class 1A where making dinner wondering where their classmates where especially when it's close to dinner time. "It unusual for them to be this late?" Uraraka said looking at the clock. "Ya they probably got cought up with All Might. I mean they are the ones who knows him personally." Kaminari said setting the table. "Still it's never this late. Out of all of us, they would start preparing dinner before any of us." Todoroki said setting down a side dish.

Kirishima then chimed in. "Ya, Todoroki is right. Man, should we be looking for them?" Yaoyorozu looked at the time before looking at Iida to see what he has to say. "Let wait a little longer, if they haven't returned in a hour then we should worry." Iida said also worry about his friend and classmates.

Just then the front door open to show the missing friends and sheep. "There you are! You had us worried sic-?" Uraraka said but stop midword as she looked at all three. Izumi look sad as Bakugo walked away shaking in anger. Bakugo walked away from Izumi, then passed Uraraka heading to the elevator. "Hey man what's up we're about to have-" Kirishima said as he, Sero, Ashido and Kaminari came to the entrance. "Shut the fuck up, shitty hair!" Bakugo yelled before walking away. "What gives?" Kaminari asked looking at a sad Izumi as she slowly pets Deku's head. "I said something to him." Izumi said looking down before looking up to see Todoroki had his hand on her shoulder.

Kirishima rubbed back of his head making a clicking sound with his tongue. "Still we say things to him all the time and he was never this angry." Kirishima said as others walked in. "I told him something that I been hiding for some time now, I wish I could tell you more, but it's..." Izumi said but couldn't finish as she rubbed her eyes out of tiredness. "You don't have to explain Izumi." Todoroki said looking with concern at his crush. "Thank you. I'm sorry, but please excuse me. I'm not feeling so well." Izumi said as she and Deku walked past her classmates to the elevator.

1A stayed silent as they took in what happened. "What just happened?" Jiro asked watching the scene unfold. "Oh maybe Midoryia finally confess her feelings for Bakugo." Hagakure said thinking of what went down. Ojiro sweat drop at that thought. "I don't think that what happened Hagakure." As others tried to figure out what happened between the two childhood friends Todoroki looked at the elevator one last time thinking about what happened out there. 'What ever happened, please make up soon. You two.' Todoroki said before heading back to the others.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising