Madam Rose

Izumi looked at the building that said Madam Rose on it before opening the door. "Hello, welcome to Madam Rose's agency. I'm Honey Heart. One of Madam Rose's sidekicks." Honey said, looking at Izumi as she came through the door. "Hey, I'm Ume here to shadow her." Izumi said nervously. "Yes, she's been expecting you in her office." Honey said, pointing to the doors to Madam Rose.

"Thank you." Izumi said, walking to the double doors. She knocked on them before hearing a come in. Madam Rose was facing the windows looking out before turning to Izumi with a smile. "Good morning, Ume. Am the Bouquet hero: Madam Rose, retired world-class hero and new Japan hero at your service." Madam Rose said to Izumi. "Retired world class?" Izumi questioned, Madam Rose nodded her head. "Yes, after a while, you get tired of moving around so much, so I settled down here for a change." Madam Rose said, rubing the back of her neck.

Izumi was in her newest costume. Most of it was the same the main body, gloves, and shoes. She added compression thigh, high stockings, a brown seed pooch, and a new respirator. When she was done changing into her costume, she went back to Madam Rose's office. It was freezing in there. "Ah! You're done changing good, now down to business." Madam Rose said, moving to her desk. "Uh e-e-excu-use m-me b-buuutttt ca-an y-you t-truun u-up the heeeaattt." Izumi stutterer out getting colder by the second. Something flinged at Izumi, and she caught it.

"A pepper?" Izumi said, looking at the red pepper. "Yes. I saw the sporting festival. You could have stood more of a chance if you could resist the cold of his quirk." Madam Rose said, moving to the door. "Today, you will study that pepper in this cold room. Figure it out how to stay warm with it. Become one with the pepper." Madam Rose opening the door. "I'll be back in an hour to check on you." Madam Rose said, closing the door behind her.

Izumi sat down on the floor to be warmer as she looked at the pepper. "Become one with the pepper?" Izumi said, looking at it. "Pepper's are known to be hot." It took a moment to figure it out what Madam Rose was talking about. "I have to eat the pepper to stay warm!" Izumi jumped, taking a bit out of the red pepper before screaming. "Hot hot hot." All over.

An hour later, Madam Rose came back to see Izumi passed out. "Turn the heat up and bring up a heated blanket, would you, Honey?" Madam Rose asked her sidekick. "Yes, Ma'am." She said before doing what she asked of her. Madam Rose looks to see a half eaten pepper. "You were very close to figuring it out." She said, wrapping her up in the blanket.

Izumi woke up some time later to see it was dark out. "I fallen asleep!" Izumi screamed freaking out at what happened. "You did." Izumi turns to see Madam Rose sitting at her desk doing paperwork. "You head the right idea on how to but not the correct method." Madam Rose said, folding her hands under her chin. "I did?" Izumi asked, seeing Madam Rose nod. "Yes, your body is made up of different types of plants, flowers, branches, leaves, and so much more. Tomorrow, we will pick up where we left off. Get some sleep, ok?" Madam Rose said as she walked out.

Izumi was back in the cold office holding the pepper again. "My body and this pepper?" Then it struck her like a punch in the gut. "Peppers have capsaicin in them maybe I can make capsaicin but how." Izumi started long and hard before figuring it out. "I need more peppers!" Izumi screamed out the doors in hopes of getting more peppers. "Madam Rose said you wanted more peppers?" Honey, pop in hand a bag of pepper. "Thank you, Honey." Izumi said as she started to meditate and eat peppers.

As each pepper slides down her throat. She reads on how to make capsaicin. At the last one, she figured it out how to make capsaicin from her own body. Izumi heard to door squeak open to see Madam Rose. "I figured it out. I had to make capsaicin to stay warm." Izumi said, looking straight at Madam Rose. "So you figured it out, huh?" Madam Rose said with a smile on her face. "That's good. Knowing the plants and calling them forth is one thing, but seeing what they can offer on the inside is what you needed to figure out. Fighting the cold air by producing capsaicin is step one. Tomorrow, I will put it to the test in Shinjuku." Madam Rose walked to the door. "Why Shinjuku?" Izumi asked, wanting to know. "It's the closest place that has an ice rink." Madam Rose said, making Izumi shiver.

Next day

Izumi and Madam Rose were in a taxi going over what is happening today. "I know we're not doing a lot of hero work, but I couldn't see you suffer like that, giving that you were just defeated by ice making you sleep. If he was a villain, then you could be dead." Madam Rose said, looking at Izumi, hoping she understood that this was for her own good. "Thank you. If I didn't choose you, I might have never thought of doing that to keep myself warm by just being me." Izumi looked at her phone to check on Iida.

On the train from Shinjuku

"Seeing if your boyfriend replied yet?" Madam Rose said, looking over her shoulder. "N-no, he's just a good friend." Izumi said, blushing. "I-i mean I don't like anyone in my class, and I want to focus on my studies and becoming a hero." Izumi said, looking away. Madam Rose poked her cheek with her finger. "Don't wait too long to find love." Madam Rose said, looking sad. Izumi was about to open her mouth to ask Madam Rose when a commotion behind them could be heard. Something about a fire then a hero.

Something crashed through the train car that Izumi and Madam Rose were in. A Nomu was attacking a hero until Madam Rose's patels shot at him, sending him flying away from the train. "Ume come!" Madam Rose said, claiming out of the train after checking on the fallen hero. "Ume say close, don't attack unless they attack you got it." Madam Rose said, taking out her Rose Rapier, sending her jumping by the force of the patel bomb. Izumi caught up to her by pulling herself to the building with vines.

Nomu was attacking unmercifully on civilians until Madam Rose got his attention. "Now you're mine." Madam Rose said, shooting a patel bomb, then rose thorns. She almost had him until fire balls shot him down. "I had him!" Madam Rose, screech out. "Yes, but I got there sooner." Endeavor said, walking closer. "Madam Rose, Ms. Midoryia, sorry that you didn't choose me." Endeavor said, looking at them.