Last two days and a father worry

Izumi had to stay one more day for observation because of the iron to juice ratio. Iida and Todoroki went where released earlier that day. Madam Rose came back to talk about well many things she learned from her travels. Izumi was still learning a lot by these stories.
Izumi thought back at their time at the ice rink.

Flashback

"Do you know why I brought you here?" Madam Rose said as she stood in the center of the rink. "I'm not good in the cold." Izumi said in a bubbly tone. "No!" Madam Rose said, pulling out Rose Rapier. "You way out of your element. Ice and metal. Nothing organic but yourself." Madam Rose said, waving the sword around from the tip rose petals fallowed through. "No plants can come and aid you all by yourself." Madam Rose said as more and more came and blinded Izumi's few to see her. A hand touches her shoulder, making her shake and scream. "You're useless unless you change." Madam Rose said from behind. "If what they call you as a queen, then your royal highness needs to learn to stand on your own two feet and fight with your men." Madam Rose said, pointing her sword at her. Izumi looks serious at her. "Right!"

End of flashback

She learned a lot from Madam Rose and still has a lot to learn about herself. Madam Rose was telling a story about what happened what Honey Heart did at the office. "I have so much to learn." Izumi said as tears from into her eyes. "Yes, and I expect you to keep learning when you become a hero." Madam Rose said as Izumi looked to see her in tears. "Madam..." Izumi began. "Charlotte Lovely." Madam Rose said. "My name is Charlotte Lovely Ume." Charlotte said, looking out the window. "A untold rule among heroes is you never stop learning." Charlotte, look back at Izumi.

"Whem, I saw you. I saw something that I had not felt in months. Hope." Madam Rose said, looking straight at Izumi. "Hope?" Izumi asked, blushing hearing that from her one of her idols. "These past two days just showed me an up roar he coasted. While All Might be the symbol of peace, sometimes what people need is hope. I feel that this is just the beginning of What's to come." Madam Rose said. "All Might works at your school, right?" Madam Rose asked, looking at Izumi. "Give him this letter, will you?" Madam Rose handed Izumi the letter. "I promise." Izumi said, taking it. "Good, let's go." Madam Rose said, walking out the door.

Next day

"Thank you for everything, Madam Rose." Izumi bowed at Madam Rose as she had all of her stuff with her. "My pleasure know go forth and sprout your seeds of hope." Madam Rose quoted unsealing her sword and rised it up high. Izumi smiled big and woth her head held high ran home for the first time in a week.

As promised, Izumi handed the letter to her dad when she came home. Her mom cried so hard when she saw. Natsu, using his new telekinesis quirk, pulled Izumi to him so he could hug her. Toshinori congratulated her on learning and developing when she told him the truth in secret, plus grounding her that weekend.

Toshinori, when his family was all asleep, was still awake. Toshinori turns to face Inko as she sleeps. His favorite thing is just seeing her sleep after a long day at work. When Izumi was still little, he would come home to see both of his girls sleeping, waiting for when he would come home. It sometimes made him sad that he could never put his family first and his job second. And the worst part is they expect this life, him.

Toshinori sat up and claimed out of bed, trying not to disturb her. He then walked past Natsu's room. Natsu loves heroes just as much as Izumi does. His room was filled with hero icon and cartoon character his favorite was the quirk pups. (My nephew when I babysit him and his sister alway asked for paw patrol) He then looked into Izumi's room to see she fell asleep writing in her hero analysis book. When he first saw that he was impressed by all the heroes and information she collected over the years. The thing that ended in the wrong hand could be deadly. So he put them in a safe to protect them. He then went to the balcony window and outside to open up the letter from Madam Rose.

Dear All Might

Thank you for getting me a hero position in Japan when I needed it. The way you talked about Izumi was spot on. She did help me move on, making me think the next generation will be safe. He still is at large. I fear the day I have to go up against him, but not anymore. Hero Killer I only met his for a few minutes, but his motives were so similar to his. I fear what we will be leaving behind for Izumi's generation to pick up, and I fear we won't have time for them to grow up.

Charlotte Lovely

Toshinori looked at the night sky, thinking about what Madam Rose said in her letter and how close she's hitting the truth. "I know what you mean." Toshinori said, tearing up the letter before letting it go except for one piece. "They have to be ready." Toshinori said, going back inside.