Why is it so Hard

Turns out Eri is know UA ward under the care of Aizawa in the teacher's dormitory. "What so all the teacher lives there." Kaminari asked thinking of one specific teacher. "Most of us do with the exception of the teachers who are married." Aizawa explained as his students understand the reasoning.

"Ume" Eri started looking at her. "Ya" Izumi said encouraging her to speak. "Would it be alright if I could play with Natsu again it was fun and can I call you Oneechan?" Eri asked the sweet family that was with Izumi was in fact her family. "I'm not the right person to asked that but I do know the right person to asked. If you asked Mr. Aizawa he can take you to my dad whose a teacher here." Izumi and Eri looked at Aizawa as he nodded his head. "And I'm ok with that." Eri smiled when she heard Natsu call Izumi Oneechan she wanted to do that too.

Then 1A had a visitors coming by to which it was the wild, wild Pussycats. They came by to they came to apologize for the long wait. Kouta even had gotten red shoes. "You better get in line to become her number one fan." Bakugo said with a smirk. "One kid is already a head of you." Bakugo then added taking a sweet from the box. It turn out they came there to tell them they were long waited vacation was over and the damage that was done was finally clear and ready for uses.

The 1A turn on the tv to watch the new hero ranking. To Izumi shock along with everyone else Madam Rose was in 2nd ranking. Later on it was found out that Madam Rose refused to be placed at number one again so they placed her at number 2. It turned out Endeavour wanted to talk to her about her refusal of the number one spot as she was once an elite hero and was far more popular and stronger. Hawk also wanted to know this too so he in invited them to eat with him.

 Hawk also wanted to know this too so he in invited them to eat with him

"I done that and more." Madam Rose said looking at the food on the table. "But you where ahead of me this whole time. I can't take that away from you. I need to prove my own strength. If your stronger then me then you should be." Madam Rose stopped him. "What do you know aboth the world class massacre." That stopped both Endeavour and Hawk from what they were doing. "It's pretty lip tight. Just that it was an inside job." Hawk said looking bored at his two comrades. "It wasn't an inside job." Madam Rose said looking at them moving her hair back. "Excalibur was a hero that his country looked up to. Know that country is doubting their hero system. This isn't just about the heroes in just Japan. All over the world saw the Hero Killer video and there has been riots when the world elite where killed." This took them back. "The Hero Public Safety Commission knows about this." Madam Rose said looking at Endeavour. "I'm not the one who should be apart of this. It would most likely cause more harm then good for me the lone survivor of Worlds elite be in the light again. I didn't even wanted be number two but they were convinced otherwise.

Back in the dorm after the broadcast of the new bulletin board. Todoroki went outside on the balcony saying he just needed some alone time. Todoroki heard the door slide open so he look to see Izumi hold a card and giving him a shy smile. "Hey" was the only thing she said to him. "Congratulations." Todoroki did say anything for some time then broke down. "He call some time ago telling me. He was going to do better of a father know and what he did was wrong. His actions where not worthy of a hero in our eyes." Izumi just listen on standing next to him. "Why all of the sudden he wants to change who he is." Todoroki not understanding his father's actions, but felt something slip into his hand. "He probably does what to amend his actions. At least he's trying now and doesn't that counts." Izumi said as Todoroki took hold the card.

"Wish you where here. Hope you like the black dress that your MOTHER picked out. Father?" Todoroki said out loud looking at the card. "My biological father." Izumi said looking at the night sky. "I was the project of a man who instead of paying money for a seregant or adoption made my mother fell in love with him just to have a child to give his wife." Todoroki looked with wide eyes at her. "My mom told me when I was born he came in with his wife. My mom was devastated and told them to get out. My mom did everything in her power to have me at her side." Todoroki turn back to the card remembering the present that had black wrapping paper and a dress to big for Izumi. "He first send birthday and christmas cards but later he been sending me presents in hopes to bribe me I guess." Izumi said looking at the letter too. "I know who my family is and I would never change that." Izumi said giving Todoroki a smile. "At least his trying to make you proud of him." Todoroki look back to where everyone was watching the tv. "Ya he is trying. Thank you Izumi." Todoroki said before heading back in to see what they where watching.

Endeavour, Madam Rose and Hawk where fighting High-end Namu to which took out Endeavour's left side eye leaving him with a blurry vision. Todoroki watching this looked on in shock until he felt a hand in his. Izumi knowing have been through a similar ordeal gave him comfort and saying I'm here. They both looked on as Endeavour got back up continue to fight High-end with the support of Madam Rose and Hawk. Madam Rose used her ultimate move Rainbow Rose(which is a rose with different colors of natural rose twisted and shot of like a rocket. Then like a firecracker split into five different color roses wrapping their thorns) at him holding him in place as Endeavour and Hawk hit straight at him.

Endeavour know has a scar on him left face from his first fight as number one hero. When he came home to see three out of four of his children there. It turned out Natsuo would be hard on him to forgive all the neglect he caused his family. His wife Rei and daughter Fuyumi forgave him. Shoto told him that he didn't forgive him but wants to see what man he'll be. That was a good start realizing his mistakes.