Camping brings out a whole new you

Today is when the hero classes would be going on their training camp to the woods. Uraraka got up to Bakugo's face now, knowing his true colors went up to his face, excited about this trip, but she remembered who she was talking to, and she moved back. Izumi padded her back, seeing what happened. Kirishima also lay a hand on her shoulder, nowing it to.

Class 1B showed up with Monoma being his usual creepy charm. (He's my least favorite character in the whole show. I just don't like I just can't get behind him. Endeavor is ok after he starts redeeming himself. It just I can't.) Kendo knocked him out, seeing 1A giving him a death glare and moving in front of Izumi.

1B apologized for his behavior and what he did, saying that was all him, and he is not a bad person. Even Vlad King came to apologize to Izumi, saying it was his fault for telling him that they were rivals and that he took it too far. Izumi appreciated all of what they said and forgiven him for what he did. "Just like that, Ume!" Bakugo yelled, walking up to her, pointing to the bus. "Did he ever apologized or did he just let others apologize for him." Bakugo said, annoyed before walking to the bus. "You're always like this, Ume, having people like him walk over you." Bakugo said before getting on the bus.

Class 1A was all on the bus. Izumi by the window next to Iida thinking about what Bakugo said when she felt a tap. Izumi looked over to see Iida wanting to talk to her. "Ya Iida?" Izumi said, watching him. "Are you ok." Iida asked, seeing the lool on Izumi's face. "Yes It's just a feeling that I've been having lately." Izumi said, looking out the window. "Is it bad?" Iida said, trusting his friends judgment. "No, it's not that, but more of a I'm growing up feeling." Izumi said, turning back to Iida as he gave her a soft smile. "Ya, I know what you mean by growing." Iida said before looking up and yelling at his classmates.

Izumi took a look at her friends and classmates. Bakugo has come a long way out of his shell still has his charisma, but now is letting people into his heart, showing his caring side. Todoroki opened up since the sporting festival and started loving himself more  and his quirk. Iida is back to being himself after the showdown with Hero Killer and seeing the true purpose of being a hero. Everyone else was also growing to from where they started. 'Have I grown?' Izumi thought, thinking about what Bakugo said.

They finally made their stop and got out of the bus to stretch. Izumi looked at the forest below her, seeing the beauty of it. Then people came out of the black car. Mandalay and Pixie-Bob from wild, wild Pussycats. Izumi fangirl over them until Bakugo mentioned how old they are, which is why Izumi wrapped her hand around his mouth. That was then refiled as to why they were on top of a mountain. Pixie-Bob used her quirk to send them over and into the beast forest.

Since this is private land, they could use their quirk here. Mineta holding it in was going into the forest when they met with why it was named beast forest. Koda tried to use his quirk, but it didn't work. That's when Izumi figured it out, which was how she used her quirk, slamming a tree branch into it as if it were another limb. Try to decide on a plan. In the end, they all fought hard.

Izumi, being in her element, easily took the lead while also supporting her class with their growing fatigue. "Yao-momo here." Izumi handed her an apple. "Thank you." Yaoyorozu said, taking a bite of the delicious and fulfilling fruit ever. "Sato!" Izumi said, throwing a sweet strawberry to him after as he ran low on sugar. Izumi then destroyed five earth beasts. "Wow, I never saw her like this." Hagakure said, seeing Izumi so hype and energized. "She's in her element surrounded by nature and no artificial stuff eather." Yaoyorozu said, looking at her classmates lively than ever.

When they finally made it. It was 8 hours later, all of them drained and hungry, all except one. Izumi is feeling free in a long time. "I have to say they are really good, especially these four." Pixie-Bob said, pointing at Iida, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Izumi. "Come here so I can give you some affection, boys." Pixie-Bob said, giving all three boys kisses on the cheeks. Izumi laughs behind her hand.

Aizawa then questioned Pixie-Bob behavior, to which Mandalay replied, she at the age where she wants to mate." Izumi then saw the kid again curious about him and why he was there. "Speaking about age." Izumi said before getting a paw in the face. "Whose the kid." Izumi said behind the paw, to which Pixie-Bob let go. Mandalay introduces him as her cousin's kid, Kota Izumi. To which Kaminari comment. "Two Izumi's."

Izumi then tried to introduce herself to Kota, to which he tried to punch her stomach but was stopped by bamboo. Iida called him out for trying to hit a lady as Kota walked away. Izumi recognizes that same look that he had. Bakugo released that too as he looked to Izumi.

After dinner

The girl's where relaxing in the hot springs talking among themself. Ashido asked if Izumi knew a way to make the water small different. "I can. What scent do you want?" Izumi said. At the same time, Mineta looked at the wall that separated the springs when he heard about Izumi changing the scent in their spring he had to get over there. "Midoryia is going to change the scent of the water with her body!" Mineta screamed out, popping off the balls on his head to reach the top, but was stopped by Kota on the wall. The girls thank him for that, which made Kota move back off the wall before any of the guys could catch him. A giant flower bloomed and caught him. "Did I catch him?" Izumi yelled over the wall to several yes could be heard. " "

Mandalay watched over Kota as he slept on. Izumi knocked on the door after changing, wanting to know if Kota was ok. "Come in." Izumi turned the knob and poked her head in. "Hi, I just wanted to see how he was doing." Izumi said, looking at sleeping Kota. "Ya, the shock of the fall made him fade." Mandalay said, brushing his bangs away. "He doesn't like heroes, dosen't he?" Izumi said, saying what had been on her mind. "No, his parents were heroes too, but a villain took them down. Ever since then, he hated hero." Pixie-Bob said as she came through the door to look at the little kitten they adopted.  "I know that feeling all too well." Izumi said, looking at the ground. "I used to hate heroes and villains too." Izumi admitted, taking a set. "You did?" Mandalay asked, interested in hearing this.

"I was a few years older than Kota when my dad was injured by a villain to the point that he did dye on the table before the doctor restarted it." Izumi said, recalling that fateful day. "My mom was on the opposite side of the hospital giving birth to my brother." Izumi took a deep breath before continuing. "I was just waiting to hear news on anything that was going on." Izumi closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. "When they finally told me that my mom gave birth to my brother, I was at the same time they lost my dad the second time. When I was allowed to see my mom, she was very weak but smiling, holding my brother. Keep up that everything would be ok." Izumi said as all three women didn't see Kota was awake but kept his eyes closed.

"When they finally got my dad stable, they told my mom they wouldn't know how long he would be in coma for. My mom demanded to see him, though." Izumi said as tears came out. "When we did, all I saw were tubes and wires coming out of him." Izumi said, remembering the first time she was her dad in the hospital. "When he did come back. I just wanted to say way. I lost focus on what I wanted to become. I started to hate my dad and what he did." Izumi wiped her tears away. "I told him many mean things when he was released. I remember it was raining, and I ran out after telling him how much I hated him, heroes, villains. I didn't see the semi track until it was too late." Mandalay and Pixie-Bob look of surprised at her story. "He jumped in front of the semi and pulled me to safety." Izumi said, looking back at Kota.

"So I know what Kota is going through." Izumi said, getting up before heading to the door and turning around and bowed. "Thank you for letting me talk, I know you probably didn't want to hear it, but I had to get it off my chest when I saw Kota's action. So I know you would understand." Izumi said as she felt a hand on her head. "No, you needed to get it that out, and you trust us as heroes to listen to your problems no matter how big or small." Mandalay said. "Maybe, like you said, he has to meet the right hero that speaks to him." Mandalay said, looking back at the sleeping Kota.