Unfinished Fight

Izumi was so happy to finally see her hero license she started to tear upon seeing it. She send a photo to her parents showing them that she made it. Toshinori was riding with Tsukauchi when he received a message from Izumi showing her hero license. Toshinori smiled at that then told her Congratulations.

When Izumi received Toshinori message a slight pinch like bit was on the back of her neck. "Ouch!" Izumi said slapping her neck to feel anything wrong. "Midoryia is everything alright?" Todoroki said touching her shoulder in concern. "I think a bug bit me is all, they do like to bite me." Izumi said as a elderly woman walk pass placing the syringe with blood in her bag as she walked away.

Yoarashi came up to them and congratulating them on passing saying he still hates Todoroki and surprisingly wanted Izumi's number saying he wanted to be friends for their passion to become heroes. To both Bakugo and Todoroki horror she agrees to that. Shindo came by also to them to apologized to Izumi saying his actions during the rescue with her cost him greatly to not pass. He should not criticize another hero's action if it benefits in helping the citizens.

Toshinori looked up from his phone out the window thinking the last thing All For One said to him. 'Say hey to the girl with pink eyes for me or did they go back to green. She is very powerful to create life in already living things. I know for sure she doesn't have One For All.' Tsukauchi interrupt Toshinori's trian of thought. "Are you thinking about what he said?" Tsukauchi said glancing over once in a while at him. "Ya he knows about Izumi." Toshinori said placing a hand on his chin. "As much as I hate to say this but I agreed she is powerful and what ever that power is I can't help to say it's good." Toshinori said looking at the sunset. "When it first showed that light coming of her it didn't feel evil at all. I just fear that someone will wants to take that light and hide it when the world needs it the most." Toshinori said being serious about what he said.

Everyone was back at their dorm room chanting about tomorrow being a school day. Izumi out of the corner of her eye sees Bakugo and Todoroki leaving out the front door both being serious. 'What are they up to?' Izumi thought she wanted to go after them, but was stop short by her phone ringing. "Hello? Mom?" Izumi said listening to her talk.

Ground Beta

Bakugo asked Todoroki out here to finally see who is the strongest of them. He was still upset at their rescue and him hitting Izumi, he just needed to get it out. Todoroki knew about it suggesting to fight it out and maybe talk would be better for both of them seeing they had the lowest scores in the class they needed to get it out. So they fought it out.

Toshinori was at UA having a word with his successor and a late staff meeting when he saw young Bakugo and young Todoroki heading to Ground Beta. When he got there Aizawa was already there ready to stop them. "Don't." Toshinori said looking at them as they talked and fight. "They are letting out steam with what happened the past month. Bakugo needs this more than anything and by the looks of it Todoroki also needs it." Toshinori said looking at the two boys. "Your right but they still have to be punished for fighting." Aizawa said thinking it more seeing that this was their way of dealing with all that has been happening to them. "They let out everything." Toshinori said as they finally calmed down.

Bakugo and Todoroki both lay back looking at the stars and out of breath. "I lost." Bakugo said annoyed at his lost to Todoroki. "Why do I feel like I let All Might down." Todoroki pick his head up to look at Bakugo as he got angry. "Why all of a sudden I feel weak." He smacked his fist on the concrete as he just started up. "Why was it me that ended All Might!" Bakugo finally said it. The root of all this frustration, why he haven't talked to Izumi, why he felt he didn't deserved to be a hero at his low score finding out his Idol was there the whole time watching him and helping him years before UA never figuring it out. Tears came out he doesn't care that Todoroki was there he was just one person. The person that he lost to.

Toshinori tap Aizawa letting him know it was time to intervene. "It's not your fault young Bakugo." Toshinori said looking down at the two boys. "Remember what happened when Natsu was born." Toshinori said picking both boys up. "Izumi said you got in a terrible accident." Bakugo remembering that day she had to stay the night on their spear futon because she didn't want to be alone as both parents where at the hospital. Toshinori showed his stomach to both students not telling the whole story.

"His name is All For One and almost four years ago he left me with this. That why I was in coma for some time but when I came out and my family was allowed to see me. I saw all three of them standing there. Inko holding Natsu in her arms and Izumi looking lost. She lost her spark, I knew that no one should ever know about this. That was also the day that my health declined I was needed to stay alive to see my family grow but also to say I'm here and a live." Toshinori said seeing Bakugo less tense when he explained. "Why are you telling us this?" Todoroki said glad he understands more about Izumi and All Might.

"I visited him today. Something he said took me by surprise along with the police." Bakugo and Todoroki look straight at him waiting for him to speak. "He knew about Izumi." They both looked shocked. "Remember what everyone told you after camp?" Toshinori said seeing them nodded. "Izumi's pink eyes. We have no idea what this power inside her is. They ran test to figure it out but it seemed like she's been targeted by All For One and know Tomura Shigaraki might fallow his masters last request." Toshinori hold up his hand to make them stop talking. "I'm telling you this because your her friends people she chould trust. I know you two would stand with her if anything where to come out of this. As a father I plead that you look after her and as a hero I want you all to excel to become heroes." All Might said in his hero form. "But you have to do chores." Aizawa said coming out from the dark looking at them as the two boys flinched.

---------------------------------'--------------------------

My next shipment of My Hero academia is coming in so next chapter will be a Q&A for anyone who as questions on anything