Let the Games Begin

After Class

Izumi was the first to open the door, laughing at something that Uraraka said when she turned around and screech, moving behind Bakugo. "Kaaa! You scared me!" Izumi said, looking at the group of students that were in front of 1A. "Hey, isn't she the class 1A angel?" Izumi heard people whispering. Everyone looks at each other, thinking of the same line. 'Angel?' "Ya, that is. She helped a support department teacher with boxes of parts to a class one day." One student said as the others looked to her. "She even planted those beautiful flowers in front of the school along with a couple of trees. With the principal's permission, of course." Izumi moved closer behind Bakugo as they started to talk. "Not to mention she is very beautiful with those flowers, and fragrant is never overpowering either."

Izumi was so shy not really thinking about what people saw. The principal asked her if she could restore some of the nature that was destroyed by the press when they came in. She was taking her hoodie to the support department to have it fixed when she saw a teacher struggling with too many boxes, so she helped him out nothing too big.

As she thought of all that, she didn't realize Bakugo moved. "Out of my way extras." Bakugo growled out. Then, someone from general studies talked about why they were their and the possibility of one of them moving into the hero program and people moving out. The someone from 1B pop in to. Bakugo had enough that he grabbed Izumi by the collar and dragged her with him. "Eh? K-kaachan?" Izumi said as a blush form on her face, seeing people staring at them.

For the next two weeks, 1A trained for the sporting festival. Izumi does not know what to expect until the day of the festival train for every outcome. She ran in the morning and practiced with her quirk during P.E. and evenings she meditated an hour before bed. Toshinori gave her this regiment when she asked him to help her to come up with one. So he did it's not cheating at all on what she asked him to do, so he helped. Everyone was working hard while keeping up their Studies. Know its time to shine.

Day of the Sport Festival

Izumi was getting her shoes on with her mom behind her, telling her that she would be watching from the tv and would be recording it too. "Ok, mom, love you, bye Natsu?" Izumi said after giving her mom and brother a hug before leaving to go to school.

Inko just stared at the door thinking about what was going to happen today. She then looked at Natsu seeing Izumi that same age when she first wanted to watch the sports festival. "Don't you grow up to fast Natsu." Inko said before cleaning the kitchen. Natsu ran to get his toys to play with, and then there was a knock on the door.

At school before the tournament

1A was in their assigned waiting room getting their P.E. clothes and preparation beforehand. "Why can't we wear our costumes." Mina Ashido said, annoyed about not wearing her costume. "To keep it fair." Mashirao Ojiro said, moving his tail.

Izumi was trying out different vines, not knowing what she felt like having before a voice called her name. Todoroki explained that he was stronger than her and made a connection between her and All Might and how he favored her for some reason. "I know you will bet me." Izumi said as Todoroki walked away. "You have two advantages against me and my quirk that's a give me." Izumi said with her head low before lifting it to show determination. "But that won't stop me from trying my best. Everyone is going to be at their best. Not just us. You may bet me, but I won't make it easy for you to do that." Izumi said as everyone was shocked by what she said to the point that even Todoroki wanted to take back what he said. Iida then came running in, telling them it was time.

Izumi walked with her head held hight being one of the first to walk into the stadium. Other classes came in first the heroes, then general, support after then lastly business. Midnight the 18+ Hero was this years referee and host of first years tournament. The player representative was Bakugo, Izumi, just sweat drop, knowing that he would do something to make everyone hate him. He did by saying he would be first. Izumi wanted to be swallowed right there and know what he said. 1A was not really that surprised by his answer either.