They found out

It's been a few days after All Might's first class with 1A, and people already know he is working there. Today is Toshinori's day off from heroes and school work. Today, he will be spending time with Natsu, his three year old son. Inko has to visit her mother, who has been sick for some time, so Toshinori decided to spend the day with Natsu as the girls will be gone.

Izumi and Inko were heading out to the train station. "You're sure you can handle him." Inko said, going through her purse. "Yes, Inko, I dealt with far worse than Natsu." Toshinori said, looking at his son eating his breakfast. Natsu saw his dad looking at him, so he held up his last piece of omurice to his dad. "Daddy!" Natsu said, holding the last piece out. "Young Natsu really loves me." He exclaims, picking him up as Izumi and Inko left.

"Don't worry, mom, dad really can handle Natsu." Izumi said, seeing Inko's face. "I know, but it's always been me and Natsu, I never had to share you until you were in school." Inko admitted. "Well, now you do because you love him." Izumi said, knowing how much her mom loves Toshinori. "Ya, I do. Even though he gives me more heart brake then any man has and you're falling in his footsteps." Inko said, telling her daughter the truth on her thoughts. "But I'll always support you." Inko said, stopping them to give her daughter a hug. "Even if I give you a heart attack." Izumi said, returning the hug. "Even if you give me a heart attack like your father." They both laugh at that.

UA high

When Izumi arrived at UA, the press was there trying to get students to tell them about All Might as a teacher. Izumi was stopped but then left saying that she had to go to the nurse. Once in class Aizawa told them they needed to discuss among them self who would be the class representative.

Everyone wanted to be the class representative, Izumi, not so much, but everyone had their hand up. Iida suggests writing down who everyone chooses and tally up the votes after. Izumi won with three points, and Momo Yaoyorozu came in second. "Who voted for Ume?!" Bakugo said, annoyed. "Uh? Kaachan? That one tally by your name was from me." Izumo said, knowing he was one of the three to vote for her. "Like I said, who voted for the nerd." Bakugo yelled as Uraraka moved backward away from  him.

Lunch

Izumi did not have an appetite after that. She didn't really think she would have won, not by three votes. Kaachan, she knew, would have voted for her like she did for him as a way of not voting for himself. She didn't think Uraraka and Iida also voted for her. It was one of those rare days that Bakugo didn't sit with them because he had something better to do than sit with them. It was his way saying I'm hurt, but I didn't want to show it or feel it, so no one got to see it.

As Izumi was about to take another bite, alarms went off everywhere. Everyone started to panic and run out the door as fast as they could. Izumi lost track of Uraraka and Iida. She felt people physically moving around, pushing her along with them until Iida stopped them by being over them. That's when Izumi knew she was not cut out to be class representative, but Iida was.

The press eventually left the school ground by the time for the students to leave. Izumi, Uraraka, Iida, and Bakugo were on their way to the train station to go to their respective homes. When out of nowhere, Izumi heard a soft crying, and her name whined out. She saw Toshinori, Inko, and Natsu all at the train station. "Mom? Dad? Natsu? Why are you here?" Izumi asked, looking at them as Uraraka and Iida look too. "We so happened to be around the area, and I know it is short coming, but Natsu saw you, and well, you're here?" Inko said, handing a crying Natsu to his sister. "You want me to watch him earlier than excepted so you and Dad can go on your date." Izumi said, taking Natsu. "If you don't mind." Toshinori said, putting a skinny arm around Inko and holding her closer to him. "Ok, I will." Izumi said, watching as her parents left.