If You See Me Say My Name

Couple of nights later Izumi who was not a sleep, Bakugo, Uraraka, Asui, Kirishima and Todoroki phones went off telling them it was game time. They meet up with the big 3 and left to go to Madam Rose's agency. There Sir Nighteye told them where she was. "She at home." Sir Nighteye said looking at everyone holding a pretty pure cartoon character more specifically the green one apparently it was the hardest to fine. "How do you know for sure." Rock Lock said as Sir Nighteye pull the box out. "Because of this." The students look at Izumi thinking of the connection between the doll and her. "And how does this help." Fat Gum asked looking at Sir Nighteye.

Flash Back

"Excuse me but do you so happen to have pretty purr? You know the little girl show?" A man asked that woman at the front counter. "You mean Pretty Pure?" She asked him as Sir Nighteye was also there to collect the last one. "Yes that more specifically the green one?" Then Sir Nighteye went towards him.

"Yes he even specifica which one he wanted. And he didn't look like a collector or a parent because he would have known that the green ones are very hard to find. So I made sure that he was our guy." To which everyone got ready. Everyone changed into their hero costume and stormed House of the Yakuza.

They found the the hidden side of the home and in search for Eri. As soon as they did open the door a shadow came darting out and into the way they where going to go. At that time it was so fast when they did look around Togata saw who was missing. "They took Ume!" Everyone looked around to see she was in fact gone. "What the Fuck!" Bakugo yelled angrily. "Keep calm Grand Zero." Madam Rose said also upset but keeped her emotions in check.

Izumi was dropped holding on to her bleeding stomach slowly coughing. "So this is her?" Overhaul said looking at her as Toga and Twice looked too. "Yep. Thats her alright." Toga said blushing heavily as Izumi still holding her stomach and in pain. "So she the only one that Shigaraki wants a live?" Overhaul looked in disgustingly board look at her. Eri was there too as it is her room that they put her in. "Very well you help us know and we keep her here for Shigaraki to pick up." Overhaul said as he and his men leave with Toga and Twice.

Eri looked on seeing the only person who showed her kindness, smiled at her and been patient with her. She keeped her promise to get her. Know she was in pain like Eri was always in. So Eri did the only thing she could think of and rewind the wound. Izumi once in pain know wasn't anymore, she looked up to see. "Eri?" Izumi said getting up and before she knew it tackled down by Eri. "Ume!" She screamed the first word out of her mouth as tears ran down her face. "My stomach did you do that?" Izumi asked seeing the scared face of Eri. Izumi took of her hood and respirator to show Eri her smile. "That was amazing. What a talented quirk you have." Izumi said as a way to calm her down it did the trick. Eri slowly loosen up and let go so that Izumi could stand up.

Izumi reached down holding out her hand to Eri. "Now I have a very important question for you Eri do you never want to step foot in this place again?" Izumi said smiling as light within her shine making her look like an angel. "No." Eri said grabbing her hand then was picked up by Izumi. Izumi then head to the locked door stuck her hand out as vines coming out of her hand and into the key hole broke the door as Izumi not knowing where to go just start running.

Slowly the heroes been taken piece by piece to fight against the Yakuzas. Lemillion went after the person behind all this Overhaul. When not seeing Eri or Izumi he asked. "Where are they?" Overhaul know how he was talking about just played dumb saying he doesn't know. Then he said the wrong thing to him. "I probably would have gotten dirty for even touch that filthy dirty girl." Overhaul did not expect a punch in the face by Lemillion as he phased through his hand and sending him flying to the over wall using One For All.

As the other guy was about to shoot Lemillion a cactus grow and shoot needles making him fate from shock. Lemillion saw Izumi and Eri was ok. Izumi an ugly gash on her black leotard for the cut that was no longer there holding Eri. Vines took the gun and broke it. "I got Eri you take care of Chisaki." Izumi said staying back running as Eri gave her direction.

Izumi ran looking back every now and then to see if anyone was behind them. As she look behind she didn't see the body colliding with her until she landed on them. Eri holdings on tightly stay quiet as Izumi opened her eyes to see white and red hair and familiar arms. "Todoroki?" Izumi said looking to see him, Sir Nighteye and Eraserhead down here. "Ume are you ok?" Was the first thing that Todoroki said apon catchings her. "Ya." Was the only thing she said the turn back the was she came. "Lemillion is down that way. I helped him out for a second before turning away. I was trying to get Eri out of here." Izumi said looking back at Eraserhead as he nodded thinking she did a great job.

Clapping could be heard all five looked on to see Excalibur. "Isn't this a touching moment." The others meet him when Madam Rose and Bakugo stayed to catch him. "I wish to say that I killed those to pest but nope. These idiots are just. Dumb." Excalibur said making a pocket dimension appear taking a weapon out. "Know I told Toga and Twice to leave while I get All For One last wish. So give me the green bitch, its the little one that you came here for right so she's free game." As he moved ice and vines attacked him. "You just took me by surprise thank you Todoroki." Izumi said looking at both pro heroes and screamed at them.

"Lemillion needs help!" As she said that Madam Rose and Bakugo blasted the wall right next to Excalibur. "We got this ok you two go after Chisaki." Madam Rose said covered in scartches. "You alright Ume?" Madam Rose said not taking her eyes of of him. "See you found her Todoroki?" Bakugo said angry at that guy for just leaving. "Well shit." Excalibur said putting away his weapon. "She's not worth being arrest for." He said running away from them.

Madam Rose took them upstairs where everyone else was waiting for Lemillion, Sir Nighteye and Eraserhead to come up. Eri refused to let go of Izumi. After the adrenaline weared off Izumi lost alot of "blood" from her earlier stomach wound had Todoroki hold on to her as Eri continued to hold on for dear life. Some time as passed as before footsteps could be heard coming from the hole. Lemillion walked out smiling holding a limp and bloody Sir Nighteye as Eraserhead walked behind.

Izumi again in up in the hospital the doctors where suprised how she didn't go into cardiac arrest from how much blood she lost. Izumi was very pale and cold to the touch was still very much awake was being perp for a juice and iron mixture. Doctors, nurses and therapist all tired to get Eri off of her so she could have her own cheek up. "Eri." Izumi said seeing Eri lookingup at her. "Hey they're not going to hurt you ok." Izumi said hopping that will help her. Izumi looked at the bed next to her with the idea came to her. "Excuse me. Is it alright if she could be in the next bed to me?" Izumi said hopping it would be a win, win for everyone. "I don't see why not." The head doctor said seeing Izumi's point of view. "Eri. Your going to be right with me ok. See that bed that's yours right next to mine." Izumi said smiling down at her. As Eri agreed to lay down next to Izumi and turn to face her. "Thank you Ume." Eri said looking at her as sleep took over and the first time dreamed.

Todoroki with only a bloody arm from Toga and Excalibur walked into Izumi's and Eri's room to see they are asleep. "Checking on them." Todoroki turn to see Eraserhead scuffed up looked at him. "Their asleep." Todoroki said looking at his homeroom teacher. "She found and kept Eri safe." Eraserhead said. "When the police went down there they saw the way leading to Eri's old room had fallen Yakuza everywhere, with a high blood lose, she was determined to get out of there." Eraserhead said holding on to the three fans that shadowed dropped to their respectable owner.