Interview with 1A

Izumi and Deku where sitting in the common area being interviewed by the media about Deku. Izumi was wearing her UA uniform as Deku had on a red scarf made to look like the UA red ties. Izumi was stiff like a bord as the interview went on as Deku not knowing what was going on continued to look at Izumi and rubbed his head on her hand trying to get her attention.

The reporter started to asked her questions trying not to get  distracted by how cute Deku was being. "Now Izumi Midoryia, the Sheep who brought down the under cover organization Animal Freedom Fighters is know in your care by Hero Public Safety Commission. How did that happen?" She asked as Izumi just stared with wide eyes at her before answering. "Yes Deku is under my care because well?" Izumi started as she does a quick glance down as Deku rubbed his head trying to get her to pet him. Izumi moved her hand and started to pet him the more she does the better she feels about the interview. "Well he choosed me really they where going to give him to Madam Rose, but well she is the number 2 hero." Izumi said smiling at the reporter.

"Deku? Is that what your calling him?" The reporter asked. "Yes I thought it was cute and almost like a heroes name." Izumi said as Deku placed his head on her lap. "You said Madam Rose was originally was to take him why the change?" Izumi shrugged her shoulders not really knowing took a wilded guest. "I don't really know, but maybe it was because he choosed me." Izumi said smiling down at him as she pet his head. "He came to me for comfort and I guess since I myself is still a student has more time to bond and train with him then say Madam Rose does. She's already swamp with hero work and has little to no time training and bonding with Deku." Izumi nodded thinking that was a far answer.

The interview went on like that as 1A looked on as Izumi was being interviewed about Deku becoming from a captive experiment to a hero in training animal. "I cannot believe they are doing an interview with Ume and Deku." Uraraka said as others nodded. "Well it's not every day this happens." Todoroki said leaning against the kitchen counter as he watch the interview goes on. "Is he going to be a hero like Mr. Principal?" The reporter asked looking straight into Izumi's eyes. Izumi doesn't have an answer to that question. "I don't know. I'm thinking he would be like an support animal, like someone who is blind or in need of one. Not saying he could be a hero in his own away, but it's up to the Hero Public Safety Commission to decide whether he can be a true hero or not." Izumi said as the interview began to wrap up.

Nine days after Deika's attack

Izumi has been interviewed three different times about Deku and what is going to happen to him. It takes a tow on her for to do these Interviews especially when they are all similar to each other. She also can't believe that two days before the attack was Deku's discovery and being in her custody twelve hours before hand. It was eather Deku's story or about Deika's attack.

Izumi was hunched over her desk as her classmates read about her interview. "Man your stiff as a bord during the interviews." Kirishima said as Sero and Kaminari watched her latest one. "I know dad makes it look easy when his doing interviews." Izumi said as Deku who was laying down under her desk looked up buddy his head against her making Izumi looked down and smile before scratching his ear. "You only had Deku for ten days and already you guys are the most talked about." Uraraka said looking over Jiro shoulder as she pull up an article. Izumi looked up at this walking over to take a peek at the article about Deku. "Wow I-i didn't think it would be this big of a story?" Izumi said as she blush at the thought of attention she was getting.

The class room door open to show Mt. Lady and Midnight who was escorting her. Mt. Lady was there to see how well they can handle the media. She often in the media so she knows how to help them. So 1A moved to a prop stage full of cameras and people acting like news casters. 1a was in there winter costumes as the interview went on. Todoroki was first to be interviewed, he answered every question with a blunt honest answer. Soon enough Mt. Lady told them to show their ultimate move to impress the civilians who where watching.

As this went on Izumi looked down at Deku as he was wearing a respirator that was identical to her's with the back of it being a green scarf. Deku even had the same flowers all over his body matching Izumi's around her arms. When it was time for Izumi to be interviewed she was stiff until Mt. Lady asked about her ultimate move. Izumi released the flowers before blowing them away with her fan. When Deku called out making them have a pinkish purple outline sending straight cutting the ground away from everyone. Izumi stood stund still holding her fan as she turned to face Deku. "Deku that was meant to be a cover not an attack!" Izumi said as Deku just jump up and down. "As you can see we still have a lot of training to do." Izumi said smiling to Mt. Lady.