Holy Light

After what ever happened during the joint training had stopped. Monoma was under house arrest and the teachers are talking about his placement in the hero department. 1B came over to 1A dormitory to hang out after their joint training. When Uraraka was in the nurse's office she was ok by Recovery Girl's standards. 1B apologized for everything again saying they didn't know this resentment from Monoma came from.

The next day a professional quirk specialist and therapist was called to the school to have Izumi checked out. The doctor came up to Izumi with Principal Nezu, All Might and Aizawa. "Ok Izumi so I looked at the DNA test and a your first test." The doctor showed the testes. "See this little bump from your first test." Izumi nodded looking at the DNA chart for quirks. "We just thought it was of your skip gens but if you look at it know." The doctor hold up the newest chart showing the little bump was know bigger. "This is your second quirk." Izumi just looked on at it seeing the evidence for the first time.

"I believe with your dad that it was laying dormant and the reason we never suspect it to be a quirk is that it continued to go back down everytime until now." The Doctor said looking at all of them. "This time it showed because of the other times it triggered this was the first time you truly used it to save someone." The doctor explained his reason.

Then they went on with the psychologist that was there. "Ok Izumi I'm just here to rule out any broken psyche or anything like a split personality it's rare but it does happen." The therapist said telling Izumi to relax and close her eyes as she activated her quirk into hypnotizing Izumi. "Should we allow this?" Toshinori said looking at his daughter. "We have to rule out any possibility of anything before ruling this as ok." Principal Nezu said looking as the therapist started to asked questions. "Ok tell me you name?" Izumi then pipe up. "Izumi Midoryia" this continued on. "Age?" Reply "16" question "quirk?" Reply "Overgrowth and Holy Light (the name they gave it)" question "Is this the pink eyed Izumi?" To that Izumi's eyes open to see pink eyes looking at everyone then landed on her dad. "Name?" Doctor asked "Sakura" Doctor then asked a different question. "Who are you?" Izumi then look at her. "...I am a hero to help One" she was cut of by her father from a big cough to which Izumi took the hint. "I am a past life that All For One knows." That shocked them. She continued on.

"Back when Quriks just started to show up there was a man whose quirk can give or take quirks. He designed to experiment on others to see how far he could go. He first made an unique quirk for his brother then changed his view to six orphans children all to him had magnificent quirks." Izumi started as principal Nezu asked Aizawa to record this. "To him they would be his greatest weapons to control the new world. They didn't want that but he continued to try to shape them to his will. His brother couldn't take it anymore of this took them away." Izumi paused to take a breath.

"It was too late the older brother implant a quick into them all making them have two quirks. They started to get physical sick at the power. The younger brother used his new quirk that was forced on him in hopes to ease the pain on them." Izumi look straight at her dad knowing fairly well what's going on. "He could not do anything but he made it so that they could live on by passing them on inside him. With each new generation that passed their spirits pass down until they can reawaken to help his legacy when in time." Izumi said smiling looking at them.

"There are five others that will awake. With them the legacy will be able to bring peace from the ash man and their former tormenter." Izumi said before collapsing as the therapist neal next to her checking her over. Principals Nezu and All Might excused themselves with the video. All For One smile in his cell feeling the presence of someone he almost forgotten about. "So it's time isn't?" All For One said giving a laugh as the memories of the six orphans came to mind.

I was bored so