First day back and finale exams

It's Monday morning, and Izumi was worried after her hair was chopped off and cut properly by Honey Heart, Madam Rose's sidekick, the only long-term damage that was done besides Iida's arm. Since she was grounded that weekend, she and Inko try to style it. As she walked in, apparently, she wasn't the only one who got a new hair style. Bakugo had a come down swift bang look being laughed at by Kirishima and Sero. Izumi, seeing Todoroki and Iida talking together, put her bag way, then check in with them.

Todoroki seeing Izumi with her hair cut short like that made her look cute. He doesn't seem to be the only one to think so eather. "Wow, Ume, your hair is so cute." Uraraka said, looking at her. "You think?" Izumi said, feeling subconscious about it. "Ya, it almost as amazing as me." Aoyama said with a smile. "Oi, next time you want your hair cut, go to a salon and not to a criminal." Bakugo said, glad that she was alright and mad all week after the whole incident with Hero Killer Stain.

During their first day back, All Might had them run in a race to see how they were far from their shadowing. Izumi was in the first race. She showed one of her many new tricks. As the other ran, Izumi used vines to pull her closer while the swirly vines at the bottom of her feet to make her jump higher. She won much to everyone surprise. After class was done, the girls were changing when Mineta was not quiet talking about a pep whole. He commented on all the girls' bodies on what parts he wanted to see. So Kyoka Jiro used her ear jacks to stab him in the eye.

1A where getting ready for their final exams in one week. After the results of their grade so far. Ashido and Kaminari cried and laughed at how bad they were going. Izumi being in fourth right behind of Bakugo, like always told Uraraka that they could study together on the stuff that Uraraka didn't understand. Which Uraraka agreed to amintly. At lunch, almost everyone was sitting together. Bakugo included talking about what the finale would be. Izumi was eating a piece of fried pork she was elbowed from behind, making her choke having three trying to help until Iida did the heimlich on her did the piece of food came out. Bakugo grabbed a hold of Monoma by the collar. "I get that you have a fuck up grudge against us, but did you fucking had to do that. I would of forgive you if it was on fucking accident but that was on purpose you punk!" Bakugo yelled lifting him higher.

Itsuka Kendo walked up to the yelling being very disappointed in Monoma's action didn't stop Bakugo tearing him a new one. When Bakugo drop him did she came up and apologized on his behalf. "I'm sorry about Monoma his trouble." Kendo said bowing. "You should be apologizing to the one that got hurt in the process." Bakugo said pointing to Izumi as she catch her breath and taking a drink of water from Todoroki. "I'm sorry Midoryia I'll be telling Vlad King." 1B homeroom teacher Sekijiro Kan as she pull him away , but stop. "Since I feel responsible I'll tell you what the finale is. We get to fight robots." She said as she turn to leave with Monoma in tow. "Are you really sure that your alright. Ribbit." Asui said looking at Izumi. "Ya I'm fine." Izumi reassure everyone.

That weekend everyone studied hard. Uraraka never been to Izumi's house before didn't think she lived in a place like this an old fashioned Japanese style house as people coming and going. When she arrived to the front she saw a woman that look a lot like Izumi did. With the flower and green hair and eyes. "Excuse me but is Ume here?" Uraraka asked seeing the woman turn to her. "Ah you must be Ochaco Uraraka." The lady said looking at her. "Yes!" Uraraka said looking at her. "I'm Hinata, Izumi's grandmother." Hinata pointed to the main housing. "She is up there getting everything ready for your studie session with two others." Hinata then walked away to more customers.

It turned out to be Bakugo and Kirishima would also be joining them for the studying. Turns out Izumi's grandmother host tea ceremonies and teaches classes here. Inko and Izumi sometimes works here on the weekends or when it gets very busy. Uraraka wanted to see a tea ceremony begged Izumi to preform one. Which she did on Sunday after five hours of non stop studying. Bakugo and Kirishima also attended to it.

The three days of the writing exam passed by in a flash next was there last exam the field exam. Which when they got there. They where so many teachers and their principal. It turned out that after Hero Killer made the news more crimals started to popping up. So it would be two vs one with a handicap. Izumi would be teaming up with Bakugo and they would be facing. "All Might!" Bakugo yelled in surprise at the same time Izumi almost slipped. "Da-" Izumi had her hands over mouth shaking at little. All Might, Mr. Principal , Cementoss and Eraserhead all heard the little outburst. At least Izumi and Bakugo are last to fight number one hero.

Everyone decided to chat with their partners to find a strategy when it came time to go against their specific teacher. Izumi turn to Bakugo to see what he wants to do. "Let's watch what everyone else would be doing and come up with something there." Bakugo said walking to the projection room. Then Uraraka showed up too. "Oh Hey. Come to everyone else." Izumi said looking at her then Bakugo. Showing an ever so light blush that anyone who didn't grow up with him would miss it. Izumi grabbed Uraraka by the shoulder and push her between them. "Let's look at this together." Izumi said looking at her to friends then back at the screen missing the deadly look from Bakugo.

Kirishima and Rikido Sato lost against Cementoss, Asui and Tokoyami won against Ectoplasm, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu won against Eraserhead, Uraraka and Aoyama won against Thirteen, Iida and Ojiro won against Power Loader, Jiro and Koji Koda won against Present Mic. Kaminari and Ashido lost against Principal Nezu, Mineta won against Midnight as Sero lost.

Now it's Izumi and Bakugo's turn against All Might. In the control room everyone gathered around to see the last match. "Why would they put Bakugo and Midoryia together and to face All Might. Midoriya could have work well against anyone of the teacher." Uraraka said looking at the screen. "Yes she could, but All Might specifically asked for them. Midoriya was going to be paired up with Koda against Present Mic but he made a request to go against those two. The teachers had to redo the whole thing." Recovery Girl said. "Why would he do that?" Iida asked looking at the screen watching All Might getting into position. "Due to confidentiality I cannot get into detail but all I can say if there os one person who has the means of capturing All Might your looking at her." Recovery Girl said Watching as Bakugo and Izumi walked in to the area.