Rest your head

Izumi stood over Bakugo as he scratched at his chest. Tear drops it the ground underneath Bakugo as he breaks down. "I'm sorry Ume. I can't do this anymore!" Bakugo yelled in frustration clawing at his chest making it red. "I can't. I hide behind anger and annoyance just to stop the pain!" Bakugo cried out feeling soft warm arms wrapped around him.

"I know Kaachan I was there. I am always there. I was there when Ms. Yuki told your parents that they should have you gone to behavior institution even handing them a pamphlet." Izumi said moving them to sit back to back holding Bakugo's hand. "I was there for every fight you got in to, I heard the rumors." Izumi said as Bakugo squeeze her hand as he trimbled. "I was there when the older kids locked us in a shed." Izumi said as tears also cloud her eyes.

Izumi looked up as the blank space turned into blue sky and a meadow. "Then this year it was supposed to be- we- this year was tough. I can't imagine what your feeling but, what I'm feeling is out of control spiral of never ending cycle of chaos. I can't help what I feel how heavy being a hero is. That's why I lean on my friend for support." Bakugo turned his head to Izumi looking at him through his bangs. "I want you to lean on me Katsuki to lean on the people that love you. It won't be easy I get it but, that's why you surround yourself with people that gets it or at least try's." Izumi said feeling her hand being squeezed looked to Bakugo as he hold her hand. "Thank you. I appreciate you. I love you, Izumi. Your my best friend, my sister, my family. Don't ever let me lose myself, keep me grounded and I will do the same to you." Bakugo hold out his pink and Izumi did the same swearing to up hold their promise.

Clapping could be heard in front of them as two kids stood next to eachother smiling at them. "Y! They made up!" The boy with red hair said as his sister nodded in agreement. "We where wondering when you would have make up." Sakura said smiling shyly at the two teens. "Ya the way you dodge the him swipe then block." Ryuji said as stars twinkle in his eyes. "Your?" Izumi started as both nodded. "Yep we are sorry for keeping you waiting, but we came here to tell you something." Sakura said as Ryuji agreed with her. "We came here to tell you good bye." Ryuji said looking at the teens. "Goodbye?" Izumi as looking at them.

The twins nodded before Ryuji spoked up. "Quirks are an extinction of you." Bakugo nodded along. "Ya everyone fucking knows that brat." Izumi lightly slapped him in the back of his head. Sakura shook her head before going into details. "What he means is that Quirk are a piece of your soul a piece so valuable that you feel empty that's why we're here with you." Sakura said as they hold hands. "Your saying your really?" Izumi started looking at them as they nodded along. "Yep we came here because..." Sakura started before Ryuji finish. "Because we want to go home. Through the veil where Mr. Shigaraki is and finally be at peace." Ryuji said smiling happily.

Izumi a thoughtful looking, but before she could say it Bakugo bet her to it. "What about the others? Aren't you going to wait for them?" Bakugo asked looking hard at them. "And we will on the other side. I could have gone when Izumi unlocked my powers. I wanted to wait for my brother." Sakura said looking over at Ryuji. "Mr. Shigaraki has been waiting for a long time for us we don't want to keep him waiting. Everyone will understand why we didn't wait." Ryuji said as most form behind them. They turned around to head through when Izumi stopped. "Wait who was that back there?" Izumi asked looking at them. "That's for you to find out. That is your heart's desire, your trial to unlock your third quirk." Sakura said looking down sadness took over. "Those quirks are living monsters. Very powerful quirks by nature, that we died from them. They won't kill you because you where born with they." Sakura said smiling sadly. "Ya! You just have to prove that your strong enough to handle them." With that the twins walked hand in hand through the mist as the world around Izumi and Bakugo trun bring white.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Izumi blinked a couple of times to get her vision back into focus. Uraraka and Asui where looking down at her smiling. "Thak goodness your awake." Uraraka said smiling at her bestfriend. Izumi looked over to see Bakugo getting up as his friends surround him. Deku jumped up into Izumi's lap crying and saying sorry. When a hand that wasn't Izumi comfort him. Looking up a soft smiling Bakugo was petting his head. "Thank you Deku, you where a big help." Izumi nodded along with Bakugo as Deku looked at her for conformation. "You where." Izumi said giving him some pets as well.

A throat making them look over at class A. "So what happened? Did you get into a fight, did you confess your love!?" Hagakure asked waving her arms around. Both Izumi and Bakugo laugh which made the class wary. "Not the way you think Hagakure." Izumi said standing up. "What!? So you mean come on!~" Ashido whine looking at the with Hagakure. "It means pinky that I do love her but like a sister." Bakugo said blushing in embarrassment. "The tip of love we have is platonic. We came to an understanding of who we are. Kaachan was in a bad place and I had to help him." Izumi said smiling at her classmates as they all relaxed and understood what happened. Kirishima looked at Bakugo with concern. "Your alright man?" To which Bakugo nodded looking at Izumi as she talked to her friends, smirking at them. "Ya much better shirtty hair." Bakugo said looking at his friend as Kirishima gave him a toothy grin back.

After that day Izumi told Bakugo everything as well told her dad and Mirio about Ryuji and what they saw. Bakugo stood behind Izumi as she meditate. "What do you see Umi?" Bakugo asked as she opened her once green eyes know pink. "Everything." As pro heroes and students alike stood behind her looking at the forest below.