Meet the big 3

For the next four days Bakugo and Todoroki will be under house arrest cleaning up the house for their fighting. Izumi had that cute I'm trying to be mad face. Izumi and the others where heading to the semester assembly when Monoma started to speak "I heard two of your classmates got into a fight last night. Must be devastated right class 1A. I mean it was Bakugo's fault after all." That was the last straw for 1A as they all looked at him with the most ugliest glare they could make. Izumi had that witches smile on as she approached him.

"Don't you ever say that again Monoma. I don't understand your reason to hate us like this, but what you said was to far. Heroes may not like other heroes actions or their personalities but they do hold respect to other heroes. I get the whole encouraging the class to do better but not showing respect to your fellow students and down play it as their fault is not a hero." With that shocked everyone seeing Izumi putting her foot down at what Monoma said as he now felt guilty. Hound Dog the guidance counselor who was heading to the assembly heard what was being said and sided with Izumi what Monoma said was to harsh that he grabbed him by the shoulder and told him to came to his office after the assembly.

At the assembly principal Nezu said some words about the new school system and among other things. Then Hound Dog talked about the fight yesterday and them trying to adjust to life as best as they can. Back in the dorm Bakugo and Todoroki both cleaning the first floor. "Hey thanks again for that." Bakugo said hating to say that but also admit to it. "No problem it looked like both of us needed that to be honest." Todoroki stop sweeping and look at Bakugo. "I was full of hate when I first came here. I hated my father for just telling me, my only existence was to be a better hero and take down All Might. Know that he is number one he just lost it. By any means I don't respect that man as a father but as a hero he's great." Todoroki said as he continued to sweep.

"I know what you mean, but that just who I am. Am not the nicest person far from it, but I guest Izumi says it best. Both of them say it at the same time. "If ever hero was the same then why have so many." Both looked at each other then did something never before laugh. "She does have a way with words and action." Bakugo said continue to dust. "She really does." Todoroki said having that love struck look on his face. Bakugo seeing this called him out. "You fucking like Izumi." Todoroki turn around and not denying anything. "Ya I do." Bakugo just nodded. "Ok. If you fucking hurt her, then I'll fucking kill you." Probably the closest thing Todoroki will get as a supportive answer.

Everyone came back to the dorm later that day talking about classes and the work studies that they could do that is not a requirement. "Guys maybe you shouldn't say anything." Izumi try to get her classmates to not talk about anything that happened. "Why?" Kirishima said look at where Izumi was pointing at. Bakugo and Todoroki where giving death glares at them for speaking about what they missed out on. "You where saying Kirishima." Bakugo said annoyed at them giving them long painful glare. "Nothing." Kirishima said then seeing Izumi looking at her phone and heading out.

"Where are you going?" Kirishima asked being a curious pup that he is. "My dad brought over some gifts that came late from my birthday so I'm going to be picking them up." Izumi said sheepishly as she headed out. "I thought she got all her birthday presents?" Uraraka said looking at the door. "It's just Dave Shields, her grandmother's and someone else persents. They always come late." Bakugo said annoyed at Sero and Mineta.

Izumi hold the box as she reads one of the letter. "Hope this serves you well. It's an american hero that is rising in the ranks I know your collection is missing few countries heroes that you like. Hope to see you soon and wish your dad the best of luck. Dave" Izumi said out loud as she headed back almost missing the head in the walk. She turn she eyes to see it as it smiles at her. "Is today your birthday?" The face asked making her freak out. "No it was July 15 these are just some late presents that came and I got from my dad." Izumi said to the face. "Oh ok thats cool." He said before he disappeared.

Izumi still creeped out turned and was headed back. "You and I share the same birthday." The face said again this time on the floor. Izumi wearing the white and blue dress that Bakugo had to buy from their first fight, blush in embarrassment seeing a face on the ground. "Can you please be on the wall again!" Izumi yelled as the face came back to the wall. "Sorry about that I should have look closer to what you where wearing before making a decision like that again." The face said.

"Is there anything I could help you with?" Izumi said looking at him. "Are you one of the students that got into a fight?" The face said. "No that was two of my classmates even so if you try to do this with one of them he won't hold back." Izumi said getting tired of holding the box. "Oh my bad." He said still smiling. "Then I'll leave you be sorry again for that." Izumi was about to asked him who he was but before she could the face was already gone.

Izumi was in her room taking the things out of the boxes one present form the shield family, two from her grandmother and another one for the only other sidekick her dad ever had Sir Nighteye who after their fall out stay connected as they both worry about All Might's health. Izumi then remembered her mom's conversion with Nighteye.

'Eh? He wants to barrow my forest spirit books?' Izumi said talking to her mother in her room as others slept on. "Yes he said he was looking at one of the books when he made a discovery that could break a case his been working on for sometime. He asked me where they where knowing that there only one copy. So I told him that I'll call you to see if you would lend books to him." Izumi said she'll asked permission to leave.'

Izumi heard a knock on her door to see Todoroki there with trash bags. "Hey got anything that needed to be taken out?" Todoroki asked looking at her as she handed him the boxes. "Just this everything else is gone. Thank you Todoroki." Izumi said smiling at him as he took it.

It's was time of Bakugo and Todoroki's in house arrest to be over they then apologized to their class. Aizawa then introduced the strongest student in school the big 3 Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado and Tamaki Amajiki. Izumi seeing him and now putting a face to the name of her dad's successor. Amajiki looked at them and called them potatoes then turn to face the wall. Hado then introduced him and herself before randomly selected people to talk about features they have. "Your Izumi right ohh can you make me a flower crown please." Hado said running to her desk. "Sure?" Izumi didn't know how to take that. Then Togata failed at his joke then asked Aizawa promotion to fight them, he said yes.

Everyone was at Gym Gama getting ready for battle against Togata. The only one is Izumi knowing who he is. 'So what's his name?" Izumi asked when having tea with her dad in the lounge. "He is a really talented third year student, not really bright but makes it up for everthing else. As for his name Mirio Togata.' Izumi thought back staying away knowing what he could do. "Aren't you going going to join?" Aizawa asked raising an eyebrow. "And miss this not really." Izumi heading toward Hado and Amajiki.

"Here you go Hado-senpai" Izumi said handing her a periwinkle flower crown. "So pretty hey Tamaki look at Izumi made me!" Hado said making Amajiki look at her as she handed him a potato. "I honestly like to be called a flower but I was never called a potato before." Izumi said trying to get him to open up as Togata get ready for his one way fight with class 1A.