Culture Festival

Everyone was showing their hobbies before school started and just having fun. Aizawa came in for morning homeroom telling them the culture festival was coming up at to start planning what they would be doing. Izumi then remembered the convention that Nejire about being in the beauty contest and signing her up for it. 'I have to tell them I'm in the beauty contest.' Izumi thought sweat dropping.

Later in their dorm room. Everyone was still trying to figure out what to do. Todoroki designed that a band and dance performance would work. There would be the band, dancers, and staging. Jiro, Yaoyorozu, Kaminari, Bakugo and Tokoyami would be the band. Todoroki, Kirishima, Sero, Aoyama and Koda would be the staging team as everyone else would dance.

"I know lets add Midoryia to the staging team to help with decorations. "I can't." Izumi said hopping they won't hate her. "And why not I'm playing drummer and I never wanted to but the other departments are forcing my hand." Bakugo said having his annoyed look. "I mean that I will be in the beauty contest." Izumi said blush and looking a way. "Nejire-sempai put my name in Miss Con Beauty Pageant saying that I needed to be in it." Izumi said looking down before feeling a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at everyone smiling at her. "Your going to win for sure." Todoroki said as his hand was on her shoulder as everyone nodded.

The next day at the hospital

Izumi and Togata where standing in front of Eri's room with Aizawa. "Should we allow this?" A nurse said so softly. Izumi and Togata head on in to see Eri looking healthy then the last time they saw her. "Ume!" Eri said making a face. "I sorry I don't know your name?" Eri looked at the man who fought to save her. "Lemillion or Mirio Togata at your service." Togata said bowing like a butler. "And your real name?" Eri looked at Izumi then touch her hair where her once daisy was.

"Izumi Midoryia." Izumi said taking her hair between her fingers creating a daisy. "Miss Ume, Lemillion" Eri started then started to cry. "I'm sorry for costing all this." Izumi the pet her hair smiling at her. "Don't be. You should be safe and you did an amazing thing by running says everything." Izumi said felt Eri press against her and tried to smile but doesn't know how. Izumi then  thought of something that would be good for Eri. "Mr. Aizawa could it be possible for Eri to come to the culture festival?" Izumi asked which also set a light bulb in Togata head wanting to do that.

So on their free time 1A practice for their show. While Izumi and the other girls got ready for Miss Con Beauty Pageant. Every class and department worked hard on their festivals plans. So when she had the time free she went to talked to her dad.

"It's be a while since we just talk hasn't it." Toshinori said taking a sip of his tea, Izumi also took a sip. "I got promised for Inko and Natsu to be here too." Izumi looked up in surprise. "Really?" Izumi said looking at Toshinori as he nodded. "The police want up to shut the festival down." Toshinori said looking at her. "But that's why we need this festival to work. It not just us students." Izumi said looking down at her cup thinking it's all her fault it she was hit with a book.

"Ow dad!" Izumi whine rubbing the place he hit. "It no one fult expected the once who started this in the first place." All Might said as he looked at his daughter. "But it easier to blame the person who right there then it is to who ran away." Toshinori said smiling down at her. "I heard that your going to be in the Pageant." Toshinori said changing the topic. "Ya I am." Izumi smiled proudly. "You mother wants me to record that and take pictures." They laughed at that knowing Inko. "Going dress shopping?" They continued to talk like that until it was sunset.

The day before the festival Eri came by so she could see the preparations and as her a facial escort with Togata. They looked at all the preparations students where making the final touches. Eri and the two students walked around meeting other what everyone was doing. The Izumi had to go to her last fitting sot they stopped there for her. Eri was excited for tomorrow.

It was tomorrow and Izumi had a last minute run to make. Izumi left the convenient store with her purchase. She ran into some suspicious duo. They where right outside of UA with a laptop and whispering about getting the camera ready. Izumi knew she had to do something she felt for her pocket and send Toshinori a very short message saying in the front. She stayed on the other side of the street not wanting to attract attention. Hound Dog, Toshinori and Ectoplasm came out front to see them there. That's when Izumi came over. "I'm sorry." Izumi apologized to them. "You grrr did rrrr good raaar." Hound Dog said looking at her then trun to the wannabe villains standing out. "Hey I know your Gentleman Criminal." Ectoplasm said. "I just want to be famous." He screamed and the young woman cried her eyes out for him. "Shouldn't you be some where?" Toshinori said smiling and nodding his head to the festival.

Izumi meet up with Eri and Togata watching 1A proforms. They blow everyone away they even made Eri smile for the first time. "How did you like it?" Uraraka asked when the show was over. Eri explained how she felt to them all before stopping when someone caught her eyes. 1A turn around to see Izumi ready for the Pageant. "Do I look ok?" Izumi was a short mint dress. Flower vines of pink peonies on her arms, her legs are just covered in strawberry vines. Small amounts of make up to enhance her look. Todoroki was visibly blushing at her and said the only thing that came to mind. "Wow" which made Izumi blush.

When It came time for Miss Con Beauty Pageant everyone showed up. First years went first Kendo showed her mad chopping skills. As for Izumi she stood in front perfectly still moved her hands forwards making flowers grow in a wave and at the last minute she detach them with a flick of a switch a fan blow behind her picking up the petals as they fly of the stage Eri tried to catch one. Eri meet Izumi's family who also got permission as it was hard for them to be in public more. Nejire won Miss Con as Izumi became runner up in second place.