Sir Nighteye

Izumi watch on as Bakugo moved first to attack Togata he fazed out of his shirt. Attacking quickly almost finished everyone it took a little long for him to take Bakugo and Todoroki down. To which he switched to One For All instead of his normal quirk Permeation.

Izumi being the only one to notice the change after years of watching pro heroes and her dad develop her analyzation skills and finding the weaknesses or mistakes. "Smash!" Togata yelled punching Bakugo in the stomach sending him flying and skiing on the floor. Everyone was holding there stomach where he hit them.

After that humiliating defeat the big 3 left feeling good as what they thought them about how work studies would do for them. "Wow I still can't believe only one student was smart enough not to take you on it's as if she know about that secondary quirk that showed up this year. Right Mirio?" Hado said in her normal cheery voice. "Ya I still can't believe that a secondary quirk lay dormant like that." Amajiki said know out of his bubble with just his two best friends. "Do you think Sir will like her?" Togata said happy about officially meeting the famous class 1A and the class angel people talk about.

Later that day Izumi went to the teachers office to asked Aizawa if she could leave the school grounds this Saturday. Before she could though Togata was there too happy to see her. "Izumi just who I want to see, I was about to talk to All Might and then you know is a wonderful time." Togata said grabbing her upper arm to pull her into the teachers office. Where All Might was at his desk turn to see his successor and daughter walking in. "Hello kids what can I do for you?" Toshinori said as Togata tugged Izumi with him. "I would like to introduce Izumi to Sir Nighteye for work studies." Izumi was not expecting that. She was going to tell her dad that Sir Nighteye wanted to barrow something that she only has.

"No." This answer surprised Togata. "No why?" Togata said shock at that. "One I'm against first year work studies. Two I would prefer it if she work on her quirk training for know. Three its not up to me to decide I gave you why I don't want her to do it, but I can't stop her eather. SHUT UP MIC!" In the back grown other pro heroes talked behind him which got on his nerves. "Come a long." Toshinori said getting up as the two students fallow behind.

They made it to the lounge where Toshinori sat opposite of the other two. "Why do you want Izumi to work under Sir Nighteye, young Togata?" Toshinori asked looking up at him the his daughter. "Well she knows about One for All right, so does Gran Torino but he's un available. Sir Nighteye helped greatly, but yesterday Izumi said something about yesterday." Togata said remembering after his mock fight with 1A what Izumi said.

'Are you trying to make it look like two separate quirks or one flawless because I saw two quirks.'  Togata told All Might what Izumi said telling him the truth. "She's right people are going to notice that it's two different quirks if you don't transfer it as a flawless one quirk." All Might said and Togata nodded along. "Ya that's why I want her to meet Sir Nighteye because she can help me by telling me about my mistakes." Togata said happy having someone who can help him by seeing those mistakes.

"Well like I said it is not up to me to decide I told you what my thoughts on this. Sir Nighteye is on the good reputation list." Toshinori and Togata look to her for her answer. "W-well he did call mom about a vision of him reading the book grandmother and I made." Izumi said looking at Toshinori. "I was going to ask promotion to be off school grounds to deliver it to him. If it was going to help." Izumi said looking between them.

Thats how Izumi and Togata-sempai stood in front Sir Nighteye's agency. "Ok so he might not look like it but he holds laughter." Izumi finished for him. "Holds laughter at highest regarded even if he doesn't look like it. I did know him from when he was All Might's sidekick." Izumi said smiling at Togata as it clicked in his head. "Ah that would make sense of things." Togata said heading into the building to Sir Nighteye's office to see his sidekick Bubble Girl strap to a laughter machine.

Sir Nighteye looked over to see his intern and Izumi together. As he went closer to them wanting to see what Izumi would do. Tap. Sir Nighteye look over at his plant that was in the corner next to him waving at him. Tap. He turn back to see another plant. Tap. Turn. Tap. Turn. He then look up when he saw out of the corner of his eye a vine going up cherries felling on him at the same time Izumi yelled "Cherry Bomb!" It took him back to the first time he meet Izumi.

It was the day after All Might proposed to Inko and he decided to show Izumi around his agency very few people get to see. Much to people's belief All Might is a very private person like to keep his home life out of his work life. But then he meet the sweetest woman who had the sweetest girl captured his heart after saying he would never settle down. Sir Nighteye was working on the last of the paperwork for the police. When he was done he went to All Might's office to see a seven year old girl with green hair and flowers looking out the window. She must of saw him in the reflection of the window because the next he knew not even his foresight saw cherries being thrown at him as she ran to hide under All Might's desk.

Sir Nighteye smiled at that instead of trying to get him to laugh she pulled out how theg first meet each other. He then walk up to her as Bubble Girl and Togata stood from the side to see what happened. He picked her up like she doesn't weight anything. "Your still light as a feather." Sir Nighteye said looking at how she grown in person and on just from the news recently. "More like a flower. How have you been Sir." Izumi said as he put her down. "Good now that your here papers." Nighteye said holding his hand out for the papers that he had to stamp. "What? Oh papers." Izumi said pulling out the paper and book. "Oh no I don't need that it was just a trick to get you here." Nighteye said knowing the only way to get her here. "Wait you made that up?" Izumi was shock about that. "Yes you see I had a vision that only you being here would get me the answer to this case." Nighteye admits as he stamped her paper. "Still friends with Bakugo I see." Izumi just nodded a yes.

"Good know Bubble Girl!" Nighteye pointed to her causing her to jump a little as his fast movements. "I need you to leave well I talk to my interests in private." He said as she left to return to her duties. "As you may know All Might choosed Mirio Togata as the holder of One for All but he is having trouble with making it his own." Nighteye said looking as Togata just smiled. "Yep it also feel like It's slowing me down." Togata said looking at them.

"Then don't make it look like one. The more you try to make it look like one the more it would stand out." Izumi said as both turn to look at her. "But All Might said to make it my own." Togata said trying to wrap his head around it. "Yes by making that quirk it own not part of one quirk but to separate quirks." Izumi said remembering the mock fight she analyzed.

"The biggest problem is your switch from one quirk to the other while using them at the same time." Izumi was getting a what face from Togata as to what she was saying. "It like playing a video game while watching tv. Your going to focus on one or the other not both." Togata finally understood what she meant. Nighteye listen on figuring out what All Might said about not forcing it to become something that is not what it is. "So it's like if I where to play a game then want to watch tv I have to turn the game off to watch tv." Togata finally get it why One For All was falling him.