Heal your soul

Shoto kept rubbing his left arm after capturing Ending that Endeavour noticed. "Still bothering you?" Enji said looking down at Shoto. "Ya." Shoto said shacking his ledt hand. Izumi looked over to see that walked over. "Is everything alright Todoroki?" Izumi said looking with concern. "It's noth-." Shoto said but was cut off by Enji. "It his left arm. Do you think you can do something about." Enji said as Izumi look up at him. "Ah sure." Izumi took Shoto's arm into her hand as they glow a pale green. "It almost feel like a muscle?" Izumi said.

Enji nodded looking down before heading to his driver. "It's that underdeveloped muscle in his arm." Enji said before turning back to the two. "Shoto has a rare muscle lose in his left arm which is way he attack from long distance then close." Enji said before hopping into the car. "I better take you back." Enji said as Bakugo also hoped in.

Later that night

Shoto was being fixed by Izumi after she heard about his muscle. "Sorry that you had to hear that." Shoto said half smiled at Izumi. "It's ok, now I know what to do." Izumi said before handing him a cup of tea. "Chamomile helps with muscle relaxing,between your brachioradialis and flexor carpiadials is where I felt it. But it's also coming from between the Ulna and Radius." Izumi mumble. "So I made ginger chamomile tea to help with both problems." Izumi said looking up at Todoroki as he just stared on.

Izumi blush and looked down avoiding Todoroki's stare. Todoroki looked to his bandages arm that was socked in aloe vera and epsom salt before downing his tea. "Thanks Izumi." Todoroki said not thinking until Izumi whipped her head up. "What?" Izumi said shocked as Todoroki raised an eyebrow. "Thank you?" Todoroki said as Izumi blushed more. "You um you called me Izumi." Izumi said as Todoroki's eye widen with  realization. "You didn't like that?" Todoroki said as Izumi shook her head. "No it's just that the first time you said my first name." Izumi said smiling up at him as she nervously picked at a flower.

Todoroki grabbed that hand stopping her from plucking petals. "Do you not want me to call you by your first name?" Izumi shook her head. "No I like it." Izumi said before blushing deeper. "Um is it alright if I call you Shoto?" Izumi asked as Todoroki nodded. "It's only fair." Todoroki said picking their half drunk cups in the sink. "It's getting late we have classes tomorrow." Shoto said looking back at Izumi. "Right." They walked up to the elevator and waited for their right floors. Izumi's floor came up so she head out. "Well good night Shoto." Izumi said before leaving.

Shoto finally by himself leans back and hit his head repeatedly. "Stupid, stupid why did you say her first name." Shoto said as he pull the now dry wrap. "You could of said anything else but no you had to call her by her first n-?" Shoto after undoing it saw a very faded kanji of protection that he knew was not there. He would haven't noticed it if it wasn't for the light and him looking at it.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Happy new years and happy early birthday to me

I hope you like it and please help in giving me ideas for couples and choosing Bakugo's sexuality you might not realize how much help that would be for you input

Thank you buns
Love pink bunny