A Long Time Ago

Shigaraki after his unofficial crowning as king of the villains and the new title of the Paranormal Liberation Front looked at an old album filled with pictures of six orphans. Kurogiri and Excalibur told him about how he wasn't the first orphan to take under his wings he had six other siblings that Sensei took care of. These six where his first pride and joy, his super superhumans as he would say the very first foundation of making Nomus. They all had a powerful quirk plus an extra one that Sensei himself gifted to them, but was taken away from him by his brother.

Now Sensei's children have been reincarnated and the first one has been brainwashed into becoming a hero. Shigaraki took a picture of twins, one boy and one girl. The boy had red hair and orange eyes holding his sister's hand. The sister Shigaraki looked longer at she had pink hair and pink eyes the same pink eyes as a curtain in training hero.

After the Vanguard Action Squad captured Bakugo. Kurogiri showed Sensei the picture of Midoryia having pink eyes just like the girl. Kurogiri later told him along with the others the true origins of Izumi's powers in the forest. Izumi is the reincarnation of this girl and she doesn't know anything. He even send Toga, Twice and Excalibur to get her during their short partnership with the Yakuzas. Know he feels like he is losing for not filling this side quest that his Sensei wanted him to complete. Take back his long lost daughter and any other children as they appear.

He still remembers what Kurogiri told him about them. Shigaraki and the league of villains all stood in a room of the broken Manson they where hiding in. When Kurogiri and Excalibur showed them an old album. "What's this?" Dabi asked taking a photo of a bunch of sad looking kids and a much younger Sensei. "That is All for One's first family." Excalibur said taking a swig of his alcohol.

"Family? What happened to them?" Twice asked turning his picture upside down and looking at it. "They where taken away from him by his own brother." Shigaraki looked up at Kurogiri as he said that. "His brother?" Kurogiri nodded picking up the picture of Izumi with pink eyes. "Yes when I first started to work with Master I stumbled upon this." Kurogiri waved to the album.

"I didn't asked just looked through it then Master told me about them the only time he ever gave anything personal to me." Kurogiri said looking at Shigaraki. "I asked him why he told me it was because he can still feel them that they where hiding and waiting for him to find them." Excalibur said leading against the wall as everyone took a look at the pictures.

Kurogiri's yellow eyes turn down looking sad as he looked at Sensei's family. "He knew that he would be captured that's why he wants you Shigaraki to find your brothers and sisters." Kurogiri turn the picture of Izumi and a pink hair and eyes little girl. "You know one of them she's been brainwashed into becoming a hero." Shigaraki took the picture of the pink girl and turned it around because he saw writing on the back. "Quirk: Holy Light?" Shigaraki asked out loud at Kurogiri flipped the bool to papers with writing. "Holy Light isn't just a healing quirk, it support plus ten. She can heal, boost power, allow a personal barrier to protect from damage."

Shigaraki promises to get his siblings back to their father at any cost. He then flip to see the others. He saw something that he just know realised. The pink girls name was Sakura and her twin brother's name was Ryuji. His quirk is Stronghold he could hold 100 times amount of weight then the average person with a strength quirk can and he was only four. The next one was a boy with blonde hair and ice blue eyes holding a katana. His name was Kaito and his quirk was Blade Bend. The katana that he is holding came from his body and anyone that touched it with an ability quirk would have their quirk absorb and used against them ten times worse.

Shigaraki flipped the page to see another boy this time a tad bit older then them with silver hair and red eyes. His name Shino and his quirk was Invulnerability that was self explanatory. Next to him was a girl with lilac hair and violet eyes and she was sitting on Sensei's lap looking at the camera looking tired. Her name was Yuki and luck is always on her side no matter what happened she never get hit, trip or kicked, she even won Sensei million yen once. He then saw the last one he had brown hair and white eyes he was blind but makes it up by chakra feeling. He can see, hit and pull people's energy to his advantage making them his puppets his name was Matsuo. Shigaraki want to find all of them.

♡☆♡☆

....guess....had to.....love you
Oh and no Izumi will NOT become a villain just want to make that clear