Lived to Tell the Tale

Izumi knew how many and where they are because of the forest. Izumi looked at Mandalay knowing she's tryong to get to Kota. "Mandalay you have to warn everyone that they are ten of them." Izumi said as Mandalay before saying the last part. "I know where Kota is but he is in danger." Izumi said seeing Kota and a cloaked figure. Mandalay told her to get Kota at any cost while everyone else ran to safety.

Izumi ran as fast as she could. She could see Kota moving backwards scared. The villain taking his masked off showing Kota it was his parents killer. Just as he was going to punch roots stopped his attack then fling him way. "Kota!" Izumi screamed juming in front of him.

Muscular grind and started to talk. Asking her if she knows a Bakugo and where to find him. Izumi didn't say anything. When She didn't he went after her. Izumi tried her best to stay away but he was to fast and strong. Muscular had her pinned under him as he squeezed her throat. "Maybe they'll let me keep you as a trophy after all this is over, I like my victim's to have fight in them." Muscular said squeezing harder making Izumi scream even more. Kota couldn't just stand by and let this happen. Kota created water and flush it at Muscular.

That's when something inside Izumi snapped. Too many voices screaming the forest shouting out in pain as fire and blood shed on the forest floors. Kota scared, Izumi slowly losing consciousness felt a spark ignite. Bright light came from under Muscular the ground under quake sending a shock wave through out the forest.

Everyone felt it, Aizawa ran out thinking about Izumi's worry was in reality a warning. 'I should have took that more seriously then just something spooked her.' Aizawa thought coming out of the building and straight to a villain. Aizawa did what he would have thought was a weak attack until Dabi disappeared showing it was a fake. Aizawa knew now that his students where the target.

Something came over Izumi she felt light. Izumi couldn't see anything just a blankness of white as if she was in a white room, but she wasn't she felt the pull to many things. Wind blowing past the tree tops, water falling from the sky refreshing life, the soil under her feet felling strong. When Izumi opened her eyes that new strength call apon for help. Tree's came to life digging their roots out to double punch Muscular off of her. Izumi suck in fresh air as she stand up.

Kota seeing all this watch as Izumi stands up as Muscular got right back up ready to pumble her. Izumi side step raised her hand at the same time the now animated tree hitting him. Izumi then called apon the strongest vines she could think of and wrapped around him before bringing a tree branch down on his head knocking him out.

When Izumi turn to Kota, he couldn't describe the feelings when he look at her face. Her head wound was fully healed, the hand print on her neck was fading. Her eyes wants green are now pink. Comfort and hope was what came to mind as Kota felt once scared did as Izumi moved closer to him, he let her. "Kota." Izumi said in a whisping voice. "We need to get you to safety." Izumi said holding her now uninjured hand. "Came." Was all she said.

The trees fallowed close one dragged Muscular why the other stand guard. Izumi and Kota walked down the forest. The light coming off of Izumi dimmed a little her eye where still pink. Kota saw Mr. Aizawa running towards their direction. "Izumi look" Kota said pointing to Aizawa. "Mr. Aizawa!" Kota yelled pulling Izumi who was in a trance moved with him. "Kota, Izumi why are you her?" Aizawa stopped when his eyes turned to Izumi. Aizawa felt calm in his students presence having no idea what happened. Seeing two walking trees and Macular tied up and unconscious.

Aizawa told Kota to take Izumi back to the other students and leave Macular there. Kota did tugging Izumi's hand pulling her with him. Aizawa ran all the way to the remaining three Pussycats. "Mandalay I need you to relay a message for me." Aizawa said helping her against Spinner. Aizawa aloud the students to fight.