A Hero's Charge

Red eyes open looking up to see the blue sky as what leave over head blow ing the wind. Bakugo turn his head to side only to see he was on the green grass as it ruffled. He can see the wind moving but couldn't feel it then a name was called. "Ryuji it's time to get up!" A girl with cloud pink hair and pink eye came into view smiling down at him no Ryuji. "Leave me alone Sakura." His no Ryuji's voice came out from him. "Come on big brother it's time to wake up." Sakura no Izumi. Sakura turn into Izumi her messy cloud pink turn to messy curly green as her eyes change from pink to green. "It's time to wake up."

Bakugo startled wake realizing he was at Endeavour's agency working on his speed. "Right Endeavour. Shit what a weird dream." Bakugo said annoyed as he heard a knock. "Kaachan are you up we need to get going." Izumi said through the door to the room Bakugo was staying in. "Ya just give me a few minutes I'll be fucking there." Bakugo said trying to remember his dream but only hearing a light feminine voice saying to wake up.

Bakugo, Izumi and Todoroki has been here for almost a week learning from the number one hero what it takes to begin a hero on the field and not in the class room. Izumi was with Todoroki and Burnin as he came by before being attacked by Deku. "Deku~ get the fuck off of me you shit.!" Bakugo yelled as Deku the thing he dubbed as Chia Sheep nuzzle him. "Deku get off. Hee sorry Kaachan." Izumi said holding out her hand which he ignored in favor of getting up himself. "Tich" Bakugo said as Endeavour came by to tell them that his daughter Fuyumi wants dinner with them tonight before heading back to school ending their first week.

Todoroki Estate

Fuyumi watched with intense outpatient in meeting her youngest brother friends for the first time. It didn't go as well as she hoped Natsuo keeped a throwing salt into the wound that is the Todoroki family. Izumi started to pet Deku who was under the table resting looked over at Enji as he took what was said about him by his son which remained her of her insults towards Toshinori four years ago. They watch as Natsuo left leaving an awkward moment as Izumi and Bakugo  looked at eachother. Bakugo looked down at his half eaten food as Izumi looked at Shoto giving him a half smile not knowing what to do.

Enji exudes himself from the table leave the four to clean up. "The plate is in the microwave." Fuyumi said as tears try to escape. Izumi and Bakugo helped the remaining Todoroki's in cleaning up as Fuyumi apologized for how the evening went. Bakugo said is two cents on the whole thing as Izumi keeped quite.

"Todoroki..You should for give him." Izumi said looking at Shoto after hearing the story about their older brother Toya. "Ume this isn't like what you and All Might went through." Bakugo yelled trying to help. Izumi shook her head before smiling. "Your right Bakugo this isn't like what happened with dad and I. It's my Father." Shoto when hearing this look straight at her. "I never knew him, but after everything that happened I kinda want to, but also don't." Izumi said putting her had over her heart. "I'm torn between forgiving him or not. And I know that you maybe not tomorrow or next month. But one day soon you should forgive him because everyone deserves forgiveness once in their lives." Izumi said smiling at the Two Todoroki members not realizing on opposite sides, others heard her.

Izumi said good bye to Fuyumi asking for permission for the recipe when Fuyumi pull her into a hug. "I see the way you look at Shoto. Please make him happy." Fuyumi said in a whisper before moving to  her brother. "I know you secret.~Sho." Fuyumi said making Shoto heat up a little hopping the darkness would hide his blush.

Enji was talking to the three about what he wants while they are back in school. When a ghost from his past was holding his son Natsuo. "Natsuo!" Endeavour said looking as Natsuo was being chock. Izumi, Deku, Shoto and Bakugo also claimed out of the car not hesitating to do their job. Shoto and Bakugo worked on the enemy as Izumi and Deku helped the civilians that was in the crossfire of the villain. So far only one person was injured but by twisting her ankle the wrong way letting Izumi help out. Shoto captured the villain as Bakugo rescued both Natsuo and Endeavor a small but mighty victory for the heroes in training.

1A dormitory

Bakugo lay down looking up at the ceiling of his room thinking about what transpired. For some reason he could related to Natsuo about shitty father's even though his dad was awesome in his own way, but something in the back of his mind is telling him differently. "He was a fucking  asshole." Bakugo said out loud not seeing his eyes glow orange before closing his eyes or the broken frame of his bed.

It's short yes but Marry Christmas or any holiday you celebrate and a happy new year