U.A. Sports Festival

Toshinori's day off after the girls left

Toshinori held on to Natsu, then looked out the window, decided that they should go to the park. "My son, do you want to go to the park?" He asked Natsu as he set him back down. "Park!" Natsu yelled, holding his hands up with stars in his eyes. "All right, we should get dressed then to the park." Toshinori said, watching Natsu run to his room as Toshinori fallowed. "All right, what do you want to wear to day." Toshinori said, picking up the outfits that Inko left out for Natsu to choose.

"This one." Natsu pointed to the one with a blue fussy creature who was made to be bad but was befriended by a quirkless girl to become good. (You can guess what movie I'm referring to) Toshinori took off Natsu's pjs and put on the shirt along with pants and socks before heading to the kitchen to pack a bag full of snacks and juice for when they are at the park. Once at the park, Natsu started to play on the jungle gym. Toshinori sat on a bench, picking up a notepad and pen, then started to write.

Abandoned building?

Mail came through the slot on the door to the floor, where a shadow stood near by taking the letters in hand. Seeing a particular letter, they dropped the others on the table next to some taiyaki. The open that letter.

Dear Sensei

I know I haven't updated you lately on what's happening. I just became a teacher at U.A. this year in hopes of finding a worthy successor for one for all. There are two candidates to whom I want to give it. My first turned me down was my own daughter Izumi. You know the little girl who was the flower girl at my wedding to Inko. She's made it to U.A. too in 1A with Shouta Aizawa as her homeroom teacher. The other one I just got acquainted with this month. I explained everything to him. Hopefully, he would be the one to become the next symbol of peace.

On a more personal note, my son Natsu will be turning four here soon enough. I just hope he will be happy with whatever comes from him or not. Inko is doing just fine, worried, as always, especially now with Izumi training to be a hero like me. I just hope I'm doing the right thing by everyone. My health is declining faster every time I use my quirk.

I do have one thing I must ask you. I try to wrap my head around what happened last year with Izumi it's like she has no memory of what happened. That light I told you about I would very much like to hear your thoughts on it again until next time

Toshinori Yagi

They took a bite of taiyaki before smiling at the letter and the photo of the family of four at what looks to be a graduation ceremony from seeing Izumi holding up a document. They then pinned it along with the others on the bulletin board started with a happy couple at a romantic dinner, a wedding, a man in a hospital room holding his new son and family sitting on eather side of him, a one of said family in front of this building along with an elderly man.

Day after the attack

All Might is at a meeting talking about what happened at USJ. School was canceled for all students to recover and staff to talk about what happened. In the Yagi-Midoriyia household, Inko was making lunch for her and her two kids, Natsu was watching anime dancing along with the music playing. Izumi was in her room thinking about what happened yesterday.

Izumi watched the video that started it all. All Might save two thousand people from a wreck chanting his most famous quote. "I am here." Izumi lip skink to see Aizawa hurt and All Might collapsing. Thinking its all her fault. She didn't hear the knock or her door open to see Inko looking in. Until a single tap on the shoulder made her jump and screech. "Mom, don't scare me like that." Izumi said, putting a hand over her heart to try to calm it down. "I tried to tell you that lunch is done." Inko said, then looking at her daughter's laptop to see All Might's frozen smiling face.

Inko moves to sit on Izumi's bed and turns to look at her. "Do you want to talk about it?" Inko said before adding. "What you thought of what happened yesterday?" Izumi then looks from questioning face to a I figure it out face. "Your father always talked to me about it. Hero stuff. His battles. What went wrong, what went right, what could have happened differently. I'm here to hear you out." Inko said, folding, folding her hands in front of her, waiting for Izumi to talk. "Thanks, mom. I already know what to do. Maybe next time I'll come to you." Izumi said, smiling.

Inko nodded and stood up to head out the door. "Well, let's go eat, then your brother is probably eating right now, then probably will go after you food next." As soon as Inko said that, Izumi was up and out of her seat, running to the table screaming. "Not while I'm around." Like the hero that she is. Inko just smiled and had a thoughtful look on her face. 'I'm glad we met you, Toshinori, who would know what would happen if I didn't divorce him,' Inko said, watching as her kids ate and talked to each other. 'I'll do my best to cheer you both on. No matter if I like it or not. The pain to see you hurt. The tears that I cry for you. I'm glad that you are just alive and with us just staying strong for a little bit longer. The world needs you."

The next day before class

Everyone was in there sitting talking about the news and what happened to the day before. Then Aizawa came in wrapped up like a mummy. The next thing he said peeked everyone attention. The U.A. sports festival the once a year festivals three time chances to show everyone who they where made of. Heroes get to see them at their best in hopes of being scouted. To be recognized by everyone to show everyone what they were made of.

Lunch

Izumi, Uraraka, and Iida were on their way to lunch when Izumi brought up something that's been on her mind. "Hey Uraraka, can I ask you why you want to be a hero?" Izumi said, watching as Uraraka became embraced. "Money?" Izumi and Iida said, not expecting that answer. After Uraraka explained that she wanted to earn enough money to make sure she parents could live comfortably.

All Might then popped up from behind the corner. "Young Midoryia!" He yelled, making the three teenagers look his way. All Might then hold up his bento box that Inko made him that morning. "Would you like to have lunch with me?" All Might said with a big smile and a thumbs up. "Uh sure?" Izumi said after getting the go-ahead from Uraraka and Iida.

As soon as they were behind closed doors, All Might deflated, and blood came out. "Tea Izumi?" He asked, walking over to the couches. "Ya." Izumi said, going over with him. Toshinori then told her the problem he was having. "Ah? You can only use your quirk for fifteen minutes now?" Izumi said, picking up the green tea he handed her. "Yes I already gave it to my successor yesterday why we had the day off hopefully with two years experience and training his body to his full potential he should be able to use it well enough before the sports festival. Toshinori said, standing up to look out the window. "I didn't just want to tell you that but also to tell you this. I want you to do you absolutely best out there. I want them to see you for who you are. You're not that scared child anymore who needed her father or her best friend to stop the bullies. You're growing into yourself. I was you to scream. I am here to the whole world. Show them that you're here, and you are going to be a hero." Toshinori said, turning to Izumi and pointing at her, making her believe in herself and what he said. "Right." She replied.