Awaken Souls

Hospital (Dream)

Shigaraki walked away from his family that hold him back letting him free. Shigaraki fallowed his master stopping when he saw a familiar girl sitting holding a sphere of light looking into it. She turn around fear in her eyes as she hold the sphere close to her. "Are you going to hurt me?" She asked him looking into his eyes. "No I want to show the people that dismiss you, that hurt you, to not fear you." Shigaraki hold out his hand as his voice became his master voice. "Will you protect us?" Sakura asked holding out her hand. "I show you how to protect yourself." Shigaraki grabbed her wrist pulling her toward him.

Sakura then turn to Izumi soft pink turn to curly green, child turn teen, fear turn to worry as she rip her hand away as her flesh was eaten away. Izumi ran from him toward others. A boy that looked like Ryuji hold out his hand yelling for his sister. "Izumi!" Ryuji's features turn into Bakugo's pulling her to them. Shigaraki became angry at that activated his quirk destroying everything as a blue blur stuck a katana down absorbing the impact. Shigaraki grunt his teeth seeing this. "You!"

Nearby city

After learning that the heroes had imprecate the Paranormal Liberation Army's hideout. Madam Rose the acting third party leader for evacuation with the student heroes. "Get everyone to the shuttles! The city is not safe at this time as it might become a battle zone!" Madam Rose said ushering out people as so did student heroes. "Please don't don't shove others as everyone will be in the shuttles!" Izumi said smiling as she helped an elderly woman who was shoved down to another hero who loaded her into the shuttle. "Hey isn't that All Might's daughter?" Izumi heard whispers from the evacuators. "Step-daughter I believe." One whisper as they climb in. "I feel safer know knowing we have not only her and Endeavor's son but Madam Rose too. We are in such good hands." A middle aged woman said as she climbed in.

Izumi reached the others as the escorted other into the line heading to the shuttle. She looked on as Katsuki refused another offering of sweets from an elderly lady to Shoto helping a fallen boy taking him to his mother. Uraraka and Asui were taking personal items from passengers for a faster evacuation. When she felt it knots in her stomach twist as a looming presence shadow her from behind. Izumi wasn't the only one feeling it Katsuki felt the overwhelming sense of dread creep up making stop as he felt it. Shoto looked over to see this in Katsuki and Izumi stop doing things. "Bakugo? Izumi?" Shoto said touching Katsuki's shoulder only to release as his left arm started to itch and burn. Uraraka look back as she heard a sharp intake of breath from Shoto. "Todoroki? Bakugo? Ume? Are you ok." Only to see them all look behind them alert to something.

"He's coming!" Izumi said standing straight as Katsuki also took a stand. "The hospital!" Shoto said nothing knowing what's going on but felt the overwhelming dread and fear. The ground pulsed as it crumbles from the hospital to the streets where the evacuation was being held. "That's his quirk!" Izumi said looking shock as everything started to crumble and decaying into nothing but rubble. Izumi the closest to the oncoming distrution jump into action making a headges appear but was trun into dust. "Oh no!" Izumi cried out as Madam Rose yelled out orders. "It's closer!" Uraraka said as all Izumi and Katsuki ran to help.

Shoto couldn't move, his eyes changed from his onces gray and teal to deep blue. A sharp prick in his left hand woke him up. Shoto looked down to see a bone handle sticking out waiting to be pulled out. Shoto pulled the bone only to reveal a metal blade. 'Stab the ground where the ground is breaking and absorb it.' Shoto moved past Izumi and Katsuki lounging forward. "Shoto!" Izumi said as light emerged from with in her as she shoot a sphere of light at Shoto as he struck down. The blade began to crack not breaking as the ground stop, light wrapped around him protecting him from the effects of the quirk.

Katsuki stop as he looked back seeing Shoto holding a blade. "What the fuck?" Izumi looked in aw as Shoto stand up taking the blade out of the ground turning to face them. "Your!" Izumi said looking at the katana. Before hearing something worth in their ear pice. "Where are they?" Shigaraki said through Endeavour ear pice. "Who?" Endeavour asked running after him. "Why Master's children, they are part of the plan and you lead them straight to me." Izumi and Katsuki stared at eachother then back at Shoto who still not fully aware as he was memorized by the katana. Then a loud voice came throw making a cold shiver ran down their spine. "Found you~!"

The background of the city fated into a blur as Shoto hold the katana in his hand. "It asorded that ability quirk." Shoto turn around where Izumi and Katsuki showed where to see a young boy around the age of 6 looking at him with deep blue eyes. "Blade Blend is the quirks name it can absorb any ability quirk into its blade taking a small form of that ability and using it against the user." He explained pointing out what Shoto needs to know. "Sakura and Ryuji as been awaken so I have to go home know." Kaito said turning around fading as a muffled voice came clear. "Shoto! Come on we have to leave!" Shoto heard as everything came back into focus as Izumi snapped him out of his haze.

Shoto blink changing back to his normal eye colors. "Half n half we have to fucking go!" Katsuki yelled looking back where the hospital once stood then around. "Go where?" Shoto said in confusion. "A way from the civilians before Shigaraki gets here." Izumi said as she motioned Deku to fallow as they. "Ume here! Sorry for using the private server" Izumi said as the four dash out of the city and into the forest. "But I think he's after us." Izumi told Endeavour as he kept up with Shigaraki. "Who's us?" A short pause was hear before what he heard next. "Kaachan, Shoto and I, Sir." Izumi said as the three teens ran into away from the evacuation area. "Request to keep in contact this way." Shoto's voice came through the sever.