Guess how much i love you?

Justin Bieber

"I don't wanna g-go back." I whined, practically slamming my face into the middle of Jason's back as he made us sandwiches for the little picnic we were going to have at the end of the garden beneath the trees. 

Chuckling in amusement, Jason placed down the jar of Branston's pickle he was about to open and turned around in my arms that were wrapped around tightly around his slim, but strong waist, "I don't want you to go either baby, but you have come so far now and it would be a shame to stop when you are making so much improvement." He whispered, placing a soft kiss on the tip of my nose. 

I grumbled and nodded at his stupid words of wisdom before pouting up at him, "But I don't w-wanna." I whined again making him laugh placing his hands on my hips squeezing them in his large palms and pouting back at me without blinking. 

We just stared at each other not blinking and pouting, I widened my eyes and let my bottom lip tremble making Jason's pouting stance falter as he took in my puppy dog face, "Stop it." He whispered with a frown trying to poke my lip so it would go back to it's normal natural pout, but I would just stick it back out making him groan.  

Jason took my bottom lip and tugged on it with his teeth before placing a kiss on my lips and smiling softly at me, "Guess how much I love you?" He questioned and I giggled knowing he was quoting that book written by Sam McBratney that I used to read when I was younger and had always loved. 

"Oh, I-I don't think I could guess t-that." I replied a blush rising on my cheeks. 

"This much." Jason spoke stretching out his arms after taking his palms away from my hips. 

"B-But I love you this much." I spoke stretching my arms out but further than Jason had. 

Jason spoke again with a wide smile, "I love you as high as I can reach." He reached his hands up in the air and I climbed up so I was sitting on the counter top.

"I love you a-as high as I can reach," I repeated lifting my hands in the air so they were taller than Jason's. 

Laughing he ran over to a wall and flipped up so he was using his hands to keep him up and his legs were stretched out against the wall, "I love you all the way up to my toes." Jason smirked making me giggle as he stood up and ran into the garden with me following and sat on the swing set we had for Jazzy and Jaxon.  

I started to push him until he went as high as I felt him safe to be, "I-I love you all the way up to y-your toes." I spoke as his toes went high in the air. 

Once the sewing came to a stop Jason jumped up in the air, "I love you as high as I can hop." He chuckled as I brought out my pogo stick, I had this when I was younger but never got rid of it because I loved it so much, "But I love you as h-high as I can hop." I pouted as I jumped on my pogo stick. 

Jason grabbed my hand once I put the stick away and led me over to the end of the long garden we had that looked out over a meadow type thing that had a river, "I love you all the way down the lane as far as the river." He whispered placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you a-across the river and over the hills." I smiled small up it him, closing my eyes when he kissed my forehead next, "I love you right up to the moon." Jason pouted up at the sky where there was no moon there as it was still daylight.

"I love you r-right up to the moon and back." I finished in a whisper as my eyes watered. 

My father used to read that story to me when I was little and I have always loved it, he would read it to me every night before bed and I would never want another story and then when he disowned me, I ripped up the book I had because he got it for me, he lied about loving me because if he did he would still be here with me right now, despite my sexuality.