Character Question and Answer

So here is the character Q&A, I got many of the same questions so I don't think it is going to be too long and I apologise if you thought this was going to be a chapter. Question will be in bold, answer will be in italics and some aren't even questions, but I included them anyway.

Remember that I am answering the questions, how the character would.

Justin Bieber

How is it going?

How is it going?

Not very w-well

Do you want to have kids with Jason?

I-I um, yes, but only b-because I think he will be a really a-amazing father.

My tiny little baby, are you ok?

N-No, I'm scared and I-I want to go home.

I miss you.

I didn't think anyone w-would notice I was gone, b-but I miss you too, n-nice person.

My little muffin are you ok? Jason is going to find you, don't worry babe, we all love and miss you pumpkin. Do you see a future with Jason? Do you think you guys are going to get married?

Y-Yes, I see a future with Jason, but one gif I-I get out of here and I-I don't know about marriage because I-I'm too shy. Also, I don't think Jason is g-going to find me anymore, it's been too long a-and I can feel myself dying.

Where are you baby boy?

*Whimpers* I d-don't know, please help me.

Where are you now that I need you?

Hehe, that w-would make good song l-lyrics.

Where are you? Are you ok? Please tell me you're still a virgin?

I don't know and I-I am not ok, but I still have a l-little it of hope. *blushes* N-No, I'm um not a virgin, J-Jason took my virginity, but if you are asking if they h-have done bad things to me besides hit me, t-then no.

Are you ok baby? Please stay strong. biebermania124

N-No, I'm trying.

----------------------------

Jason McCann