Epilogue

Narrator

Death is a funny thing.

It can come suddenly or you could be expecting it.

Death can be an accident or it can be caused purposely.

Death leaves a heartache that no one can heal.

There are many ways to die, but most people say they would want to die in their sleep because then you aren't suffering, you do not know that you are dying, it just happens and it's peaceful.

You never get over a death, but you do get through it somehow.

You cant get by it because you cannot get around death.

They say it will get better, but it doesn't it just gets, different.

But sometimes, death can be easy to get over. 

It can cause no pain and it can leave you feeling happy.  

That's rare though, right?

Not for this man, this man that has been through so much in his short life that he felt no pain as he attended his fathers funeral, this man smiled as he walked away from the cemetery, this man gripped onto his lovers hand as he did so and his lover squeezed his hand back.

"Are you ok?" The man asked as they climbed into their car. 

"More than ok."

This was nine years ago.

Nine years ago this man was eighteen years old and his lover was nineteen. 

Today he is twenty seven and his lover is twenty eight. 

And today he was happier than he could ever be as he stared as his husband for a short amount of time before returning his attention back to the task at hand. 

His name was Justin Drew Bieber-McCann and his husband? Jason Nathaniel McCann.

"Go on baby." Jason screamed, waving about like the mad man that he was. 

Justin giggled into the mic before staring back into the crowd and began to sing, "Ended up on a crossroad, try to figure out which way to go, it's like you're stuck on a treadmill, running in the same place."

The crowd, as usual, were entranced by him, their idol, their saviour, this man that had been through so much, was now helping others by telling his story not only through his music, but through his stories

He was theirs and they were his and it would always be that way.

"Life is worth living, ou ou ou ou, life is worth living, so live another day, the meaning of forgiveness, people make mistakes, doesn't mean you have to give in, life is worth living again." He whimpered. 

His husband smiled as he watched the love of his life, all while holding his daughter against his chest and his son's hand, while his other son tried to copy his fathers dance moves.