Italy

[Brayden's gang house in Rome]

[Also, there is some Italian in here that I used google converter for, if it isn't correct please feel free to correct me and I will change it as you can't really trust the internet for these things.]

[The English for the Italian language will be at the end of each paragraph it is in]

Jason McCann

I paced the jet restlessly, my hair probably looking like a pile of shit on the top of my head from running my fingers through it so many times, my eyes probably bloodshot and half lidded from lack of sleep and crying, my once fitting clothes hanging off my body from losing so much weight once again. 

I don't know how much longer I can cope until I lose myself.

"Pup, will you sit down for two seconds, please?" Brayden questioned, but he himself was pacing with his phone to his ear as he spoke in Italian.

Scoffing, I shook my head and continued with my pacing as if he never said anything, "Ottenere pronto," He demanded as the other person spoke on the other end making him pause, anger spreading along his face at every word spoken. (Get ready)

"Francamente, non me ne frega un cazzo se lo capite o no." He spat, his fist hitting the door to the bathroom. (Quite frankly, I don't give a shit, whether you understand that or not.)

"Faccia quello che ho detto, adesso." Brayden continued as I just looked at him in confusion, the fuck is he saying? (Do what I say, and do it now.)

"Hai intenzione di dire qualcosa di intelligente?" He questioned. (Are you going to say something clever?)

"E voglio la risposta corretta, subito... perché se penso non sia la risposta giusta... ti uccido." Brayden warned lowly. (And I want the correct answer, straight away, 'cause if I don't think it's correct, I'm going to kill you.)

"Risposta corretta," Brayden clapped sarcastically, "Ben fatto, stronzo." (Correct answer)(Well done, asshole)

"È meglio che lo faccia ora." He roared before hanging up the phone and throwing it onto one of the many seats and tugging on his hair in anger. (Best to get it done, now)

"Who was that?" I croaked, sitting down next to him and placing my tired head on his shoulder.

"The head gang member I have stationed in Rome." He muttered, running his fingers through my hair.

Nodding, I closed my eyes before they shot open once again at the thought of maybe seeing my baby soon, "Go to sleep, pup." Brayden practically demanded me, but I shook my head.

"I have to stay awake." I whispered, sleepily. 

"I'll wake you up just before we land."

"Promise?" I muttered, but he didn't say anything, so I opened my eyes and looked up at him to see him looking out the window, "Promise me, bubby."

Brayden sighed, but nodded his head in agreement as he placed my head in his lap and continued to run his fingers through my hair soothingly, which was only making me fall asleep faster and before I knew it, I was out like a light.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

The next time I woke up was to the sound of my brother calling me softly and someone telling us to buckle up our seat belts ready to land. 

Opening my eyes and blinking sleepily, I looked to the side to see that I was now laying next to my brother with my head on his arm while he looked down at me with a soft smile and I couldn't help but to think of when we were younger and would sleep in this same position because I was always scared of my parents and Brayden didn't want to leave me on my own.