Tiber Island

Last Chapter :(

Jason McCann

It was time. 

Time to get my baby back.

Time to get our lives back on track. 

Time to finish this shit once and for all. 

I placed on my bullet proof vest and hid knives and a pistol in the waistband of my jeans, my heart pumped fiercely as Brayden barked out orders to his gang as he loaded up his own guns. 

He told me that he realised where Justin was and he felt completely stupid for not remembering and realising sooner, apparently my baby is only fifteen minutes away from me locked away on the abandoned tiber island. 

"Sbrigati, voi idioti." Brayden yelled, as his dog followed him everywhere that he went. (Hurry up, you idiots.)

"Ti uccido io se non me lo dici mossa

"Ti uccido io se non me lo dici mossa."Brayden started calmly, "Quindi prendi la tua roba e andiamocene." He yelled. (I will kill you if you don't move)(So, get your shit together and lets get the fuck out of here)

I could not be more thankful for my brother at this moment in time, I will never be able to thank him enough if this is the place that they have taken Justin and I will never be able to forgive myself if I dont get to him in time.

When I was all ready, I made my way over to my brother that was still cursing at everyone and placed my hand on his arm, he turned to me with cold and calculating eyes before they softened once he realised that it was only me.

"I'm ready, can we go now?" I whispered. 

"Of course pup, let me just sort out these fuckers, take your shit and go sit in the van." He said, kissing my forehead softly before turning back to his gang as I began to walk out of the large house. 

"Entra in macchina ora, o ti sparerò." Was the last thing I heard before I made it out of the door and towards the car. (Get in the cars now, or I will shoot you)

My knee was bobbing in anticipation, my palms were sweating as I held the assault rifle that Brayden taught me to use in my hands, my shoulders were tense as well as my jaw clenched