Brayden

(Brayden is played by Stephen James *heart eyes* I also attached a video of him and he is so gorgeous)

Jason McCann

The cigarette or what most would call a death stick hung out of my mouth as I drove quickly with one of my arms hanging on the window and my other loosely hung on the wheel as I made my way down the fairly busy roads and to the house that I needed to get to.

My heart was still pounding fiercely in my chest and has not let up since I heard the news about my baby being snatched away from me and I didn't even have an inkling that it was going to be happening.

I mean what happened to the police force that were meant to watching over him? What about the people that demi hired to watch over everything that was going on? Did they not care about what happened to Justin?

Well of course they fucking didn't because if they did then this would not have happened and I would not be going down my old routes again and just when I was dealing with the fresh demons that have been uncovered.

All those fucking idiots cared about, was receiving their money at the end of it.

My phone has been ringing non stop since I had left the rehabilitation centre, but of course I wasn't going to answer it, not right now at least.

I know that it probably isn't the best thing for me to not answer my phone right now because they are already worrying about Justin and they did not need to be worrying about me as well, but I just didn't want to talk to them. I didn't want to talk at all to be honest.

Taking a deep breath as I pulled to a stop outside the house that I was driving to, I pressed down on the buzzer and waited for someone to answer it and open the gates and while I waited the guilt was eating me up alive, so I picked up my phone that was carelessly discarded on the passenger seat and sent Pattie a text that I was ok and to stop calling me for a few hours.

I then switched my phone off and placed it into the glove compartment, but then thought better of it and took it back out, switching it back on.

What if they find something out about Justin or something happens? I need to have my phone on me, but then what if it's bad news? I don't want to listen to bad news.

"Who is it?" A gruff voice spoke through the speaker, snapping me out of my depressing thoughts as I looked over at it.

"McCann." I said simply and that is all it took for a beep to sound and the gates to open. Once the gates were wide enough to fit my car through, I drove around the big fountain in the middle and parked my car in front of the stairs that led to the front door.

Switching the engine off, I took a deep breath before adjusting my hood and stepping out of the car, shutting the door behind me softly because I didn't want to damage the car that my baby got for me, no matter how much I wanted to just slam it.

I walked up to the front door and was about to knock when the door was thrown open and a pair of small arms accompanied by a high pitched voice sounded, "Uncle Jason."

Not being able to help myself, I smiled and bent down to take the small boy into my arms, "How are you Xavier?" I asked as he wrapped his arms around my neck and rubbed his small nose against mine.

"I'm good uncle Jason, daddy said you were coming here and I got really excited because we hardly see you anymore and I miss you so much because you are the most awesome uncle ever and I love you." The six year old boy rambled.

Chuckling, I kissed his cheek, "I love you too tater tot."

"Xavier, what have I told you about opening the door without an adult with you?" A deep voice demanded sternly making the small boy smile innocently.