Passionate Lust

Hey beautifuls, as you know the last chapter was set on private and a lot of you cannot view it, so what I am doing for the ones that do not wish to read the sexual content, is uploading the part without it here for you, so you don't feel like you are missing anything. 

It isn't very exciting and it is short because most of it was the sexual content, so i'm sorry for that, but there isn't much else I can do. 

_______________________________

My legs were trembling and burning with the workout I was putting them through, my breaths were sharp and my lips sore and swollen from all of the kissing and sucking they've done.

"I-I'm so close." Justin whimpered, his eyes closing as his hands gripped onto my shoulder blades, his short fingernails digging into my skin before dragging down the length of my back until they reached the curve of my ass.

"Me too baby, me too." I grunted. 

The sounds that were leaving Justin's lips became louder as he began to reach his peak, his skin was flushed absolutely beautifully and I could not help but look down at him in awe as his muscles started to tighten around my member, only bringing me closer to my high.

"Together on three babe." I whispered breathlessly and all Justin could seem to do was nod softly, he could not seem to form a coherent sentence as I pounded into him mercilessly.

"One," I called out as I began to stoke his length in my hand.

"Two," Justin whined under his breath, his legs tightening around my hips and the heels of his feet pressing into the cheeks of my ass.

"Three." I growled giving one last hard thrust before we were both releasing over Justin's chest.

"Jason." My pumpkin cried in pleasure, his arms coming up to wrap around my neck as I rode out our orgasms.

Once we had released everything, I flopped down onto Justin's chest, wrapping my arms around him as best as I could and not caring about the cum that I was probably now covered in.

"That was so good baby, you were so perfect." I praised tiredly, burying my face into the crook of his neck as he lazily wrapped his arms around me and ran his fingers through my hair only soothing me into a sleep that I didn't want to go into.

I don't know for how long we lay there on the cold leather sofa and I don't care because right now I was once again buried balls deep inside my lover and we were now in his bathroom after cleaning up the game room and getting changed only to run upstairs still not feeling sated enough.

I had him pressed against the tiled bathroom wall of the shower as the warm water pelted down onto us, the bathroom was steamy and filled with our sounds of pleasure that had once filled the game room downstairs and my whole body was on fire as Justin rested the back of his head onto my shoulder and I had my arms loosely wrapped around his neck to hold him up.

And this went on for another two hours or so as well as the two we spent downstairs and I did what I promised as I fucked him against every available surface, but I would have to do the rest when no one was here.

~.~

When Justin and I were cleaned up and dressed, we walked down the stairs and I had my arm wrapped around his shoulder and he had his wrapped around my waist with his other had linked with mine that was over his shoulders.

I looked down at him silently and bit my lip as he glanced up at me and then looked away with the most adorable blush on his cute face.

Once we had made it down the stairs and into the living room, Demi looked over at us where she was sat with Levi and a huge smirk painted its way across her features, her eyes glistening with mirth as Lily and Snuffles bounded over to us and jumped up onto our legs as if asking us to pick them up, so we did.