Passionate lust

Jason McCann

The machine I was previously playing on toppled over to the floor, a loud smash sounding against the the walls of the game room I was currently stood in. It was lucky the rooms here were soundproof because if they weren't, I knew that everyone would come in here to see what was going on and I didn't want that.

My vision was clouded and my hands trembled against the wall, my body heating up with the need to release my frustration, my hair was starting to stick to my forehead with the sweat that had started to appear on it and my legs were shaking uncontrollably.

"Jason." Justin moaned quietly as I circled my hips against his once more.

My hands slamming against the wall beside his head and my hips trapping him against it, my lips finding their way towards his delectable looking neck before suckling another love bite there.

We had returned home yesterday after a few hours of swimming and could not keep our hands off of each other throughout the rest of the afternoon and evening, although nothing happened because Justin was still sore, I ran him a bath yesterday and this morning to help out with the soreness and it did because he we are, at it again.

Justin's hands made their way into my hair before he was grabbing fistfuls and tugging harshly, a loud grunt leaving my lips as I trailed them from his neck up to his jawline.

I don't even know how this happened, one minute we were both taking it in turns on the pacman machine and the next, I had slammed him against the machine and was devouring him as if he was a piece of chocolate, all while making the machine fall to the ground from how hard I had pushed him up against it.

It wasn't like one of those big and bulky arcade machines, it was thin and quite light, so it wouldn't take anyone much to push it down, as you can see.

My lips descended themselves upon Justin's, taking the top lip between my own as he took in my bottom one, moving together fiercely and full of passion, there was little amount of love showing and a whole lot of lust and like I promised him-.

I was going to fuck him against every single surface I can get my hands on.

"Fuck you taste so good." I panted as I grinded against my lover, eliciting a gasp from his now swollen lips.

Justin blushed as I pulled away from his lips and stared into his beautiful caramel eyes and looked over his flawless features, my eyes trailing from his eyes, to his nose and down to his lips and chin, then up his jawline and to his small ears that fitted him absolutely perfectly and then to his messy mop of hair that fell over his forehead.

Placing my lips against the tip of his nose softly, I then grabbed the hem of his shirt and slowly started to pull it up and over his head, but then I was shocked to the core as Justin did the same to me, but instead of doing it slowly, he practically ripped my wife beater from my torso.

My eyes went wide before I realised that he didn't want me to be soft for once, so I tore the rest of his shirt away and then pulled his sweats down his ankles before grabbing his thighs and lifting him up so that his legs could wrap around my hips.

Walking forward towards the door, I flipped the lock before slamming Justin up against it and squeezing his ass in my big palms making his head tilt backwards and hit the door with a soft thud, "Mmm, I just want to be in this tight little ass again, pounding inside your tight heat until you milk me for every drop of cum I have." I groaned against his chest as I placed fast kisses against his skin.

"Jason." Justin whimpered softly.

I find it so cute how even though we're trying to be a little rough and lustful, he still manages to sound so shy and just absolutely adorable, but that is what turns me on the most.