CHAPTER 29

Writer's POV :-

"Good morning Sir" greeted receptionist Julie as she saw her boss entering.

"Good morning Julie" Aakarsh who was all smiles -- replied politely. He walked towards his cabin replying to everyone's morning wishes humbly with a soft smile.

"Good morning Sir" Vivaan greeted as he saw Aakarsh entering his cabin.

"Good morning Vivaan..... update me with today's schedule." he said with extra sweetness in his voice and not to forget the broad smile that was plastered on his face. Vivaan just nodded quickly with a slow 'yes Sir' ...and saw the door shutting with wide eyes.

"Ye hulk ko kya ho gya...bahot ache mood me hai subah subah...kahi sar pe koi chot wot to nahi lag gyi...(what happened to this hulk... seems to be in a good mood early morning...did he hit his head somewhere)...?" Vivaan muttered under his breath gaping at Aakarsh's behaviour.

Indeed! There was something wrong with the ever angry, the hulk of a man -- as his employees have termed him -- who was not only smiling for the first time but greeting everyone with words and not just nodding in attitude.

His other employees were also stunned and not believing what their poor eyes were looking at; Aakarsh not being angry and replying politely that too with a smile is like eighth wonder to them.

As soon as Aakarsh got inside his cabin all the other employees rushed to Vivaan just to ensure -- what they saw was not an imagination.

"Ye kya tha...(what was this)" asked Arnav -- the IT head.

"Pta nahi yaar...main khud hairan hoon..(don't know dude... I'm surprised myself.) Vivaan replied looking at the closed door, still in shock.

"Alright guys get back to your work otherwise you'll witness The Return Of Hulk .." Vivaan said and others chuckled at his words moving back to their cubicle.

❃❃❃

"Krish" Vivaan was briefing Aakarsh about his schedule after lunch when Neev barged inside his cabin. Aakarsh frowned at his worried expression and asked Vivaan to leave.

"Kya hua tu itni tension me kyu hai? (What happened why are you so tensed)"

"Tension ki hi baat hai yaar; Mrinal uncle ka past bhi involved hai in sab mein! (It's the matter of tension; Mrinal uncle's past is also involved in all these)" Neev replied banging his hands on the table.

"Firstly, you just calm down...sit and have this..." Aakarsh offered him the glass of water which he gulped in one go.

"Ab bata puri baat...(now tell me the whole thing)" Aakarsh asked as they sat on the sofa.

"Deepak -- our P.I. -- he called me today. According to him they are planning something much bigger than the last time... that's why they did not make any move in all these years. And you won't believe who is helping them" Neev said.

"Who?" Aakarsh asked sceptically.

"Your Bade Papa; Neel's father!" Neev said gritting his teeth.

Aakarsh eyes went wide. Indeed he wasn't believing his ears. The person who stood by his side, went against his own son, has turned out to be the most secretive man with hidden motives. Worst thing is that they cannot figure it out yet and kept believing him. All of a sudden his expressions turned hard. He gritted his teeth.