CHAPTER 68

Writer's POV:-

"Why have you brought her here? Didn't you plan to take her away from the country so that no one could find her!" Came the shrill voice of a girl, talking to the man who was standing in front of an unconscious Diksha.

She was tied to the chair, with ropes going across her body. Dressed up in a yellow lehenga, she was unconscious in a sitting posture on the chair. A man and a woman were standing in front of her.  

"The police have been searching for me at every airport. My men will need two days to get me out of this country. Till then I thought to hide somewhere from where I can keep an eye on his activities and see him suffering. Let him search for her everywhere and get crazy when he won't be able to reach her… not now… not ever." The man let out a sinister laugh looking at Diksha.

"He might be getting ready for his haldi… alas! the bride won't be able to make it." The girl shared the laughter with him unaware that Diksha was coming back to her senses.

"Look at this beauty, one lucky bastard that Aakarsh Verma is!" He commented cheaply and touched Diksha's face, sliding his filthy fingers on her cheek. He was getting attracted to Diksha's face and she heard his disgraceful words while coming to her senses which only made her cringe. His nasty wish pissed her immediately. She somehow opened her eyes, pushing away the drowsiness caused by the drug they injected in her.

"The only… bastard here... is you..." she slurred and paused while blinking her eyes to adjust with the light.

"Ohh, to madam jag gayi (oh, so madam is awakened)!" The girl taunted, flaring her nostrils.

Diksha's drowsiness was disappearing slowly. She heard the voice and frowned. The feminine voice felt somewhat familiar to ears. She pondered over the voice and pushed herself harder to open her eyes fully.

As soon as the blurriness of her vision dissolved into the clear sight, she was introduced to a new face along with a vicious old one.

"Stuti…!" Exclaimed Diksha, snarling at her presence.

"Seems like she knows you quite well, Stuti." The man commented and chuckled awfully.

"Obviously, Palash bhai… after all, that bastard told her about me. He spoiled my life first, and, now happily getting married to her." Stuti seethed in anger, grasping Diksha's jaws in a painful grip, roughly pushing her face to another side.  

Diksha was fully awake by now and her mind went numb momentarily finding herself in an unknown dirty place, kidnapped by the arch enemies. She hissed at Stuti's tight grip on her jaws and gritted her teeth in rage. She was well aware of the fact that they could do anything vile with her.

But, obviously, being the brave girl that she is, she decided not to let them enjoy the satisfaction of seeing her fear and apprehensions. She pulled up an infuriated face and wiggled her body, trying to free herself.

"Was! He was getting married. Now, I have brought her with me… I'm not letting her go at any cost. This sultry beauty must belong to me and me alone. We will have all the fun, baby." Palash inappropriately touched Diksha's cheeks, making another nasty comment.

"Just free…. me once... then I'll show you what fun you deserve." Diksha scorned, though her voice still broke here and there due to the drug in her body, but she was conscious enough to notice everything around her and react accordingly.

"Ohh, I will surely love this feisty side of you, darling…" Palash continued with his disgusting thoughts. His eyes darkening with the malevolent glint swirling in them.