CHAPTER 46

A/N — Boring Chapter Ahead!

Writer's POV :-

*Done what?* Aakarsh texted back, frowning over her sudden change in the mood.

*Ohh so you don't even know, now!?* She replied sarcastically.

*Tell me.* He replied ignoring her sarcasm.

After waiting for the whole 3 minutes, when Aakarsh didn't get a reply, he decided to call her.

Meanwhile Diksha who was still busy thinking about what to reply, frowned over the call her phone was ringing with.

"Hein… Mr. PFC? What kind of name is it?" Sejal said, peeking through her cubicle to Diksha's phone. 

"Whatever kind, why are you asking?" She was already pissed off and a fraction of her irritation vent out on Sejal.

"Just asking normally, why are you getting so worked up?" 

Sejal twisted her lips and got back to her work when she saw Diksha getting up, ignoring her question.

The call was received by Diksha when she found a secluded corner away from her colleagues.

"Have you gone mad? Why are you calling at this time?" She asked, furiously.

"What have I done, tell me." Ignoring her anger, he asked, again.

"Why the hell were you crawling your feet over mine back in the conference hall?" She asked, getting angrier.

Aakarsh first frowned about what she's talking about, but then he got reminded about that specific moment and he smirked before answering.

"My office, my to-be-bride, my wish!" He replied, haughtily.

"You know what, you need some good kicks from me." She said through her gritted teeth.

"Ohh… for that you've to come here, or maybe we can go somewhere else. What do you say?" He asked, innocently, as if a husband, planning a normal street shopping with his wife.

Indeed, getting trained before marriage has its own perks! *Laugh*

"Or maybe I can complain to my uncle about you!" She said, having a smug look on her face.

"Well, the first thing about your complaint is that your uncle is my Papa and for the second — what would be complaining… hmm? That I was crawling my feet over yours?" Aakarsh chuckled from the other side of the phone, making her annoyed more.

"I'm gonna punch you the moment we are alone." Her nose flared in anger as she threatened him.

"Is that so? But, I've some different plans for our alone moments?" He teased her in a husky voice. 

She blinked rapidly, trying to digest what he said and despite being annoyed and angry, her cheeks gained some colour. 

Yeah, the red hue!

"Krish…" She heard someone entering his cabin and addressing him with his nickname. 

Aakarsh turned his head to look at the person who entered without knocking.

"Why are you visiting my office literally everyday?" He asked, frowning at the person, forgetting about his ongoing call with Diksha.

"Kaun hai… (who's there)?" Diksha's voice caught his attention and he was reminded about the call.