CHAPTER 54

Writer's POV:-

"Uh… ahh… ouch… ah Aakarsh… it's hurting…" Diksha groaned in slight pain.

"Shh… just a minute… it's almost out…" Aakarsh whispered near her.

"Ahh… aaram se (easy)... do it slowly…" she again hissed.

"Uff… I can't do anymore slower…" Aakarsh groaned back.

"But it's...aah…." She wiggled in pain.

"Yaar stay still… I can't focus with you shaking this much…" Aakarsh complained to her for the nth time.

"Hmm…" she pursed her lips and squeezed her eyes shut, stopping the painful moan.

"There… it's done…" Aakarsh grinned victoriously, having the satisfaction of appreciation for the hard work he just did.

"Ahh finally…" Diksha breathed in relief, holding her — now free — hair. She rubbed her hair roots on the scalp as it was paining and hurting her.

Yes, it was her bunch of hair stuck in the zipper file she brought to get checked by Aakarsh.

She took out the papers from it while stepping inside his cabin. Exactly in the next moment, Aakarsh had pulled her to himself with such a force that a handful of her open hair got stuck in the zipper, badly, when she was closing it. 

It was completely entangled as she had run the zip over it mistakenly and stuck more when she tried to take it out. 

A soft painful moan escaped her lips when it stung badly on her scalp while trying to pull out her hair.

She glared and yelled at Aakarsh for he was the one causing it, although unknowingly, still, it was because of him that she had to face the situation and suffer this pain. 

The one thing that can make an otherwise jovial girl mad is the trouble with her hair!

And, to add more to it, this is Diksha we are talking about! 

He had apologized genuinely and helped her get her hair free from the clutches of the zipper file. It took him several curses and painful cries from Diksha to finally get it detangled without causing much damage.

And, here he is grinning at his achievements. He appreciated himself, inwardly, for successfully detangling her hair. 

Hmm… such a hardworking man, people! 

"You idiot, why do you have to always scare me like this? I could have gone bald today only because of you!" She smacked his chest hard with the zipper file.

"Aaoo… girl it hurts!" he yelped, holding the affected area. His face frowned in slight but sudden pain.

"Oops, did it hurt badly?" With her words wrapped in concern, she asked innocently, touching his chest.

Aakarsh glanced at her, getting concerned over him, and thought to continue.

"Yeah, very badly…" Aakarsh exaggerated, making cry faces.

The mighty Aakarsh Verma was playing a silly game, just for the attention of his fiancée.

Oh, sorry, lovely fierce and wild kitten for a fiancée, who turns into a hot lioness at times!

"Yeah… it should. Rather more." She yelled furiously. Diksha sensed his acting and again hit him but this time on the shoulders.

Even in anger, she just can't let him get hurt, let alone injured. Especially when she is one hitting him.