CHAPTER 58

Writer's POV:-

"Bhabhi Noooo…" 

Diksha heard Vidyut's loud voice and stopped in her tracks. This particular word 'Bhabhi', was still giving her weird feelings and unknown excitement. 

It was like this word was made, only for her to know that she and Aakarsh belong to each other now. She bit her lips in nervousness and excitement and turned around to look at Aakarsh, who had his shirt on by now, holding Vidyut's hand tightly.

She frowned as to what exactly happened, that Aakarsh is holding his hand and he's trying to free it.

"What happened?" She asked in confusion, walking up to them.

"Nothing you go…" Aakash replied glaring at Vidyut.

He looked frightened and shook his head vigorously in denial.

"No, Bhabhi, no… please, mujhe is bhukhe sher ke samne akela mat chhodiye (don't leave me alone in front of this hungry lion)!'' cried Vidyut.

Hmm, it seems like Aakarsh insan ke alawa baki sab hai: PFC, Hulk, bhukha Sher… etc. Etc.!

(Aakarsh is everything except a human : PFC, Hulk, hungry lion… etc. Etc) *giggles*

"Chhote!" Aakarsh warned him, addressing him with his pet name; he glared at him hard.

"What's going on?" Diksha thinned her eyebrows in confusion as looked at Aakarsh and Vidyut, simultaneously.

"Bhabhi, Yaar… ye aadmi aaj mujhe zinda nahi chhodega… bacha lo… (this man won't leave me alive today, please save me)!" he again cried and whined like a baby, still wiggling his hand to get it free.

Aakarsh pinched his skin on the back of his palm asking him to stop his nonsense drama.

"Stop your drama," 

"See the violence started already!" Vidyut again, fake cried, rubbing the spot where Aakarsh has pinched.

Bahot dard hua bache ko (it hurt the kid a lot)! *Giggles*

 "Aakarsh, chhoro uska hath (leave him), why are you troubling him?" Diksha said, glaring at Aakarsh.

"Haan Bhabhi… see how he is troubling me!" Vidyut curled his lower lips out, making a cry-face; blinking like an innocent kid.

Such a drama kid!

Diksha held Aakarsh's hand and tapped, trying to loosen his grip.

"Aakarsh, leave him… it must be paining, tab se pakad rakha hai tumne uska hath, itni zor se (since then you're gripping his hand, this tightly)!" 

"He isn't in pain… drama kar raha hai (he is acting)… to run away from here." Aakarsh said but left his hand.

Vidyut took his hand and caressed it, showing how much it pained him. 

"Kyun (why)?" Diksha frowned at his statement and asked, looking at both the brothers. 

"I'm gonna get the medicine!" Vidyut smirked naughtily and ran out of the room before Aakarsh could say anything or scold him. 

His swift action left Diksha more perplexed. She looked at the way he sprinted off and again at Aakarsh.

"Ye aise kyu bhaga? (Why did he run away like this)?" She wondered loudly.

"So that I don't scold him!" Aakarsh chuckled at her cute confused expression and answered her query.

"And why would you do that?" She turned completely towards him and asked.