CHAPTER 10

Writer's POV :-

"aaaa......" Both shouted at the same time and hung up the call immediately.

"What what the actual hell was that?" Aakash said, appalled.

He was completely flabbergasted over the turn of events. He can't point out what actually happened, where did it all went wrong.

He tried recalling everything from last day.

"How can this happen? Such mistake? The number was the same which Vivaan sent me then wha...." He clenched his fist and his face hardened with anger, as he realised something.

"In my cabin, this instant." He almost shouted over the intercom.

On the other hand, Vivaan, who was sending some important mails, jumped over his chair as he received the call.

"What did I do now which infuriated him this much?" Vivaan was thinking while walking to his boss's cabin. One can easily see the 'scaredy-cat' expression on his 'now' paled face.

He prayed to God to save his life and knocked the cabin door.

"Y....yo...you called sir?" Asked Vivaan wiping the fresh sweat beads that appeared on his forehead.

"This kind of blunder was not expected from you." Aakarsh shouted as soon as Vivaan's face came into his vision.

An already scared Vivaan, was now trembling in fear. He literally flinched hearing Aakarsh's voice.

"Wha...what...did I do Sir?"

"How dare you send me a wrong number instead of Mr. Mehra's?" Aakarsh, who was looking all ready to strangle him, asked gritting his teeth.

"Wrong number..??" Vivaan frowned as he heard Aakarsh's point.

"No no Sir, I sent you the exactly same number which his assistant provided me with." Vivaan said scrunching his eyebrows.

"Then then how come it got connected to a stranger? that too a girl? Didn't you checked it twice before passing it to me?" Aakarsh asked in complete rage.

"Girl....I don't know Sir what happened, but I did cross check the number with his assistant." Said Vivaan, timidly.

"Then you want to say that I contacted a wrong number? Is this what you wanna prove?" Aakarsh asked gritting his teeth.

"No Sir, I mean...I don't know where it...." Vivaan's sentence was stopped abruptly in the middle as he heard Aakarsh's warning tone.

"I don't know where, what and how. 20 minutes... I'm giving you 20 minutes... find out whose mistake was this or get your things packed to leave this company forever." Aakarsh snapped his finger towards a trembling Vivaan.

"Leave..." He shouted on top of his lungs.

Vivaan immediately left the cabin, more precisely, ran off from there.

"God what a bunch of fools I have working for me?" Aakarsh held his head between both his hands.

"Pta nahi kya soch rahi hogi wo ladki...."
(Don't know what she must be thinking...)
He closed his eyes leaning on his chair. Diksha face flashed his mind. Her chocolate brown shining orbs. The dark black mole under her lips. He opened his eyes instantly.

"Kya soch rha hoon main bhi....how can I be this stupid. Aur wo ladki, such an idiot she is! Kaise kisi ajnabi ke messages ka reply kar sakti hai wo itne aaram se? aur to aur call bhi kar diya usne that too video call." Aakarsh was now agitated by Diksha's careless behaviour. But why? he too doesn't know.
(What am I thinking even....how can I be this stupid. And that girl, such an idiot she is! How can she reply that easily to the messages of a stranger? On top of that, she called that too video call.)

"Why the hell am I thinking about her...eerrgghh" He pulled his hair in frustration. Her shiny brown orbs and the dark black mole under her lips, was not ready to leave his mind.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

A person dressed in black came and gave a parcel to another person who is sitting with someone in a big hall.

He took the parcel and signed the man with his two fingers, to leave.

"Are you sure this will work?" He heard the voice of the person sitting next to him. He kept the parcel on the table.

He leaned on the back of the sofa, spread both his arms on it and kept his one ankle on other leg's knee.

"Just wait and watch....work kya super work karega...aakhir chiz hi aisi hai. Toofan aane wala hai." He said and his evil laughter echoed in whole mansion.
(Just wait and watch.... not just work but it work superbly...after all this is a special thing. Storm is brewing.)

"Isi toofan ka to intezar hai. Ab mere seene ko thandak unke tabahi se hi milegi." Said another person looking at no where specific, with a hard determined face. Determination of destruction.
(This storm is awaited. Now my heart will get relieved only with their destruction.)

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Hello people, here's another update for you.

I hope you like it and enjoy it.

Do vote and give your valuable response in comment box.

❤️ I have to inform you all that, from now on I'll update on every 'Tuesday' and 'Friday'. ❤️

For complaint, suggestion and advices -- my message box is waiting wholeheartedly.🥰🤗

Question from you all :-

*What do you think about Aakarsh, after reading about him till now?*

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊