CHAPTER 64

************

उनके ख़्यालों में उलझे हम,

उन्हें ही सुनना भूल गए।

************

Two months later,

Writer's POV:-

"Get me the proper presentation in one hour or pack your bags and get the hell out of here; you are fired." Aakarsh shouted angrily and warned the fourth person in the whole week as he had actually fired three of them.

" Sorry Sir, please just give me one last chance. I'll get the best one, Sir, please." Naman, the project lead, pleaded trembling in fear as Aakarsh was in Hulk mode and he knew Aakarsh will fire him for real as he never gives blank threats. And the event where Aakarsh actually fired three of the staff was enough to scare him for his job.

"Not a single second more than an hour. Get back here with your damn presentation in 60 minutes sharp." Naman ran off there quickly. He couldn't afford to waste even a single second.

"And you, Vivaan, what the hell are you doing when I clearly ask you to look after all these. This is how you are looking and taking care of the important projects. They are making blunders and you're watching like a fool." Aakarsh yelled at Vivaan as soon as Naman left.

"Sir, I... I have seen the..." Vivaan stammered badly.

"How the hell have you seen? Like this? All the important presentations are going haywire. Is this your watch over the under-going projects, Vivaan?" Aakarsh didn't let him complete and scolded Vivaan yelling at him again.

Vivaan was about to reply when Neev entered Aakarsh's cabin. He heard Aakarsh yelling mercilessly at the poor soul and remembered how everyone was giving him a pleading look throughout his way to Aakarsh's cabin.

He now understood the meaning of all those looks the staff members were having on their faces as if they were stuck in a hungry lion's den.

Devar witnessing the return of Hulk (angrier version) which scared them to the core.

"Woah... chill man, give the poor soul some moment to breathe. You are literally over there necks." Neev mocked.

"Poor souls? They are nothing but a bunch of fools, not poor souls!" Seethed Aakarsh, objecting Neev's words.

"Why are you so grumpy? Everyone is so scared to the core." Asked Neev as he saw Vivaan was sweating and trembling fiercely under Aakarsh's death-glare.

"They are working like amateurs. Just making blunders in every small thing. They just messed up a significant project." Aakarsh snapped back.

"Don't keep standing here now. I need Mehra's next month's presentation's outline ready in an hour. Go and do your damn work." Aakarsh growled at Vivaan. After muttering a faint 'yes Sir', Vivaan literally ran off there.

"Oh my God, Krish, Why are you shouting unnecessarily at them?" Neev teased Aakarsh as he clearly knew the reason behind this furious behaviour of Aakarsh.

Aakarsh didn't reply but glared at him and got up from his seat, going inside the washroom. Neev grabbed the opportunity to walk out, to have a look at the situation.

Vivaan saw him and came running to him to ask for help.

"Sir, please do something, otherwise half of the staff will resign out of fear, while the other half will ultimately get fired from their job by Sir (Aakarsh). Three of them have already been fired in this single week. And, the fourth one is on the verge. It's our project lead this time, Naman." Vivan pleaded desperately as he was losing his shit out of fear of losing his job. He wiped the sweat off his forehead.