CHAPTER 70

Writer's POV:-

He touched her belly button and pinched it lightly making her gasp and shudder in his arms. She kept her hand over his, clutching it tightly. Aakarsh brought his lips near her red ears, stroking her soft flesh with his rough lips before whispering sensuously.

"I love seeing this on you… but I'm a possessive man, Jaan, so you better keep it away from everyone's eyes. Okay?" 

Feeling fluttery knots in the pit of her stomach, her body tingled with electrifying sensations; rising goosebumps on her soft skin. She nodded her head with utmost difficulty, agreeing with his demand. 

"Words, baby." He whispered over her lips. His warm breaths fell on her lips, making them shiver. She pushed her inner self to keep her eyes open when they were adamant on getting close.

Lost in the moment she hummed more like moaning a small 'hmm' before repeating his word.

"Hmm… okay…" 

Aakarsh chuckled at her meek voice. His naughty self was thoroughly enjoying her state of effect. He, for sure, knows how much their proximity makes her weak in her knees and it would be an apt lie if he admitted to not loving this truth. 

"Alright then I'm taking it off." With that said a little louder than hustling, he moved away from her, creating some distance between them. 

"Wha…" her words stuck back with him chuckling at her confused face.

Diksha frowned at first then she felt him raising her saree a little upwards. That's when she realized what he was talking about. She felt a little pain in her navel and removed his hands, hitting his broad shoulders.

"Doofus… you could have asked me to take the ring out…" she hissed, taking out the belly button ring from her navel; the same ornament Aakarsh was talking about.

"Then how would I have enjoyed…" Before he could complete his sentence she glared at him, handing him the medium sized belly button ring.

"Here, take it. And what would you tell Vidyut and others about it?" She asked when Aakarsh kept the ring in his pocket.

"He won't ask anything, don't worry." Wrapping one hand around her waist again he replied.

With the free hand he took some haldi from the  bowl which he had brought with him and kept on the table. He applied it on her cheeks,  before kissing her forehead. 

"You're looking beautiful in a saree." Glancing lovingly at her glowing face, he complimented her. She smiled warmly at him.

"Acha leave now. The girls will be here anytime." She said coming out of his arms, pushing him lightly towards the door. He looked shocked at her. Obviously, he didn't expect her to send him like that. 

"Go..." She tried again.

"Don't you think you're forgetting something?" Coming out of his shock he asked in disbelief.

"What?" She frowned. He gaped again in disbelief. 

"Nothing... Bye." Now pissed off at her response, Aakarsh turned towards the door only to get spun back to his place. 

Diksha pulled him down holding his collar seductively, getting on her toes she smirked looking mischievously in his eyes. 

"You really think I forgot, patidev?" She teased him before rubbing her left cheek on his stubbled one, slowly and intensely. 

Aakarsh smiled at her actions and gripped her waist. Only if he forgot what naughty being his wife could be at times. 

"Even I'm possessive over my person, husband!" She muttered sensuously rubbing her right cheek on his.