CHAPTER 22

Aakarsh snapped his head towards Mrinal, on the mention of his name. He narrowed his eyes and tried to decipher the expression on his face. His mind got alerted.

"Theek hai main aa kar baat karta hoon (alright we'll talk once I reach)." Mrinal said to Krishna and cut the call. He was still glaring Aakarsh, who was getting worried with each passing second.

"Kya hua uncle (what happened uncle)?" Diksha asked

"Pehle ghar chalo phir baat karenge (let's go home first then we'll talk)." Mrinal said glaring at Aakarsh.

They reached home in 15 minutes and saw Krishna, Annapurna and Mayank sitting over sofa with all tensed face.

"Maa" Aakarsh called Krishna as soon as he entered.

"Krish what's all this?" Krishna asked showing him the letter and photographs she found in his cupboard.

"Ye... ye aapko kahan se mili (where did you get these from)?" Aakarsh asked her.

"Itni badi baat chhupa ke tumhe lagta hai ki ye sawal puchne ka mauka hai tumhare pass? Yahi tha na uss parcel mein....hai na (Do you think you have a chance to ask this question after hiding such a big thing from us? This is what was in that parcel... right)?" Krishna asked loudly.

Mrinal took the later from her hand and read it, but as soon as he read the contents of it, the letter fell from his hand and he sat with a thud.

"Mas listen to me please." Aakarsh pleaded while Annapurna and Mayank was looking at each other.

"Kya sunu main Krish (what should I listen Krish).... didn't I tell you ki tu jo bhi chupa rha hai bta de(that whatever you're hiding just tell us). But nhi tune to soch liya hai ki humari baat sun ni hi nahi hai (but no, you've decided you don't have to listen to us). Tere hisaab se humlog iss layak hi nahi hai ki tu humse apni pareshani share kar sake (according to you we aren't able that you will share your problems with us). " Krishna said with a hurt expression.

"Aisa nahi hai Maa please meri baat to suniye (it's not like that Maa please listen to me)." Aakarsh again pleaded her.

"Papa at least aap to suniye...(papa at least you listen to me)." He came near Mrinal and kneels in front of him. Mrinal just averted his gaze and turned his face to other side.

"Krish beta tumhe ye sab chhipana Nahi chahiye tha...(Krish, son, you shouldn't have his all this)." Mayank told him caressing his head.

"I know uncle and I'm really guilty for that but I had a reason uncle...." He said emotionally.

"Jo bhi reason raha ho bache (whatever the reason was child)...you know how sensitive this topic is for us...one misunderstanding can cause us a lot of sufferings...you know right?" Annapurna told him as she made him stand up again.

Amidst all this Diksha picked up the paper and read it. Her eyes widened after reading the letter.

Hello baby boo,

I hope you're doing good and living your life to the fullest and why not after all you have got all the freedom and fortune anyone wishes for. But let me remind you brother that these things never stay for a longer time, one day you have to loose till last bit; and that day is coming soon. I know you miss me and I miss you too, after all it's been too long we met...right? That's why I've decided to see my little brother personally.

Yeah, you guessed it right, as I've said I'm coming soon very soon. And oops I forgot to mention about the one who you liked with all you heart....Stuti. She's all fine and beautiful as always but that incident had have a great effect you see, so she is also willing to see again. Now, as you know I can't ignore*my life's* wish, she'll be coming with me too. Hope this time you'll not break as a spineless creature like the last time. Hope you've gained immunity against the hurdles coming your way. I promise baby boo this time it's not just earth shattering but it will snatch the earth under your feet completely. For now I'm sending you some glimpses of that day. Till then enjoy as much as you can.

Not so yours
Neel bhai

After reading the letter she immediately looked at the pictures; there were three of them --- first, in which Aakarsh was trying to free himself from police's grips. In another a girl in looking with a cry-scared face sitting over a bed and Aakarsh is trying to touch that girl. And in the third photo Aakarsh had his head on that girl's shoulder while she is crying vigorously, trying to free herself from his grip. Those were looking like Aakarsh was trying to harass that girl.

Diksha's eyes widened looking all these. She looked at Aakarsh who was pleading to his parents and then she turned to her parents with a questioning look.

"Ye sab (all this) ?" Her voice got every one's attention. She was looking all confused. Aakarsh looked at her with an unnamed emotions in his eyes. She too looked at Aakarsh; all perplexed.

"Sorry beta tujhe ye sab aise dekhna pad raha hai....(sorry my child you've to witness all like this)....par ye jo kuch bhi photo me hai wo sach nahi hai beta...(but whatever are there in the photos are not true my child)...." Mrinal said in a low voice.

She was still looking all confused and continuously looking at Aakarsh and other's face.

"Beta humlog tujhe sab batana chahte hai par humne tumdono ke liye kuch soch rakha hai. Isiliye behtar yahi hoga ki in sab ki sachai tumhe Krish khud se bataye. (Doll, we want to tell you everything but we've planned something for both of you. That's why it's better if Krish tell you everything himself)." Krishna said and looked at Annapurna.

"But trust us and him beta (child) all these things which you just saw in photos aren't true at all." Annapurna explained further.

She nodded and looked at Aakarsh who was already looking at her.

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠