CHAPTER 34

Aakarsh's POV :-

I kept my forehead over hers trying to make a grip on the racing breaths. A peaceful smile was making its way to my lips. I opened my eyes and saw the most breathtaking sight. A peachy blush was adorning her beautiful features.

Standing close to me she was breathing heavily with her eyes closed. Her red tinted cheeks were the evidence of the beautiful and passionate kiss we shared a few minutes back. Ah! Was that moment even real?

Damn! This girl is making me go all crazy.

I'm doing all the weird stuff which I never thought to do. How could I kiss her? This is all wrong. I don't have any relationship to kiss her. But, then why the hell did it feel absolutely right at that moment?

Although I had called her to know what abbreviation (PFC) she used and to do a bit of light hearted teasing. That's all! Not even in my farthest dreams I thought to do something like this too in my very cabin.

God! What had gotten into me? I'm behaving like a complete insane who has no control over his emotions and hormones!

But, again, I don't know what came into my mind when we were standing so close. So close that I could feel her breathe. Her baby soft skin sent shivers to my body when I touched those adorable cheeks. Her beautiful brown orbs were shining more when she was all angry and cute.

Cute!? Did I just say that? Hell yeah!... because that's what she was looking. The mole under her lips. Lips - Her soft plump lips which felt like rose petals, were looking more attractive at that distance between us. Rather negligible distance!

She was scolding me for the obvious reason but I don't know why my mind was stuck between her eyes and her plump lips. A sudden and strong urge to feel those petals with my lips, rose in my heart. I tried hard to suppress that feeling but alas! all in vain. The moment she took my name in that dulcet voice of hers, I lost all control of my every sense.

Something happened in my heart and to its beatings that in a fraction of second -- despite getting thousands of denials and warnings from my mind -- I placed my lips on her agreeing with my fluttering heart.

And there I lost my first kiss to this gorgeous creature!

"You idiot.."

I was pulled out of my trance when Diksha said something and jerked away from me.

"Huh..?" I thinned my eyebrows at her raging expression. Her nostrils flared up in anger. She hit me in my stomach. And yelled again.

"What the hell did you do...you idiot, donkey, monkey..." She kept on hitting me with her soft hands.

"What..?" I was extremely confused as to what happened to her suddenly - but in response I got a punch on my stomach. Yeah, ladies and gentlemen, she punched me! That too hard!...like really hard.

"Ouchh.."

I winced in pain holding that particular area of my abdomen where she had punched; wondering where did she get this much strength from, all of a sudden. Damn! Those tiny looking hands definitely have some power.

"Kya ho gaya...maar kyu rahi ho achanak...(what happened...why are you hitting me suddenly)...?" I asked as I held her hands when she was all set to hit me again -- with double force this time.

"To kya aarti utaru tumhari...jo tumne kiya uske bad (so shall I worship you after what you have done)..?" She said, gritting her teeth. She struggled and was trying to free her hands from my grip.