CHAPTER 63

Writer's POV:-

"Miss Shrivastaw, you here?" Came a loud voice. 

Aakarsh and Diksha snapped their heads back to look at the person who just entered. looking at the person occurs was normal but deeksha eyes widened looking at the man in front. 

Her face was terror-stricken as if she saw a ghost. Before she could utter any word the person walked towards them and Aakarsh placed his laptop down. 

"Good morning, Sir!" 

"Good morning, Vivaan!" 

Yes, it was Vivaan who came and Diksha turned white seeing him as nobody from the office knows her relation with Vermas.

"What are you doing here, Miss Shrivastaw?  Weren't you on sick leave?" Vivaan asked, getting all confused by the presence of Diksha in Nakshatra. 

"I… I… came to give medicine to him…"  she stuttered in reply, not knowing what to answer. 

This seemed to confuse him more.

"Do you work as a part-time nurse, Miss Shrivastaw?" Considering it the most sensible question of the moment we Vivaan asked seriously.

Aakarsh shook his head at their dumb conversation. Firstly, Diksha gave the lamest excuse then, Vivaan being the dumbest man asked the dumbest thing, which for him, was the most sensible question.

"What? No!" She almost shouted in reply. She couldn't believe Vivaan understood her for a part-time nurse by her excuse. 

What more did you expect to be concluded from your sentence, girl?*giggles*

"No? Then why are you looking for his medicines? Are you…" 

"Vivaan," 

Sensing the need of his interference in the conversation, Aakarsh interrupted, cutting Vivaan words in between before he could ask any other lame question considering it.

"Yes, Sir?" Vivaan immediately turned towards his boss as soon as he recalled that Aakarsh was also present there and he spoke too much in front of him.

"You came here for some work and not to conduct a questionnaire with my to-be wife," Aakarsh reminded him in a firm voice. As soon as Aakarsh completed his sentence, two heads snapped towards him in shock. Diksha bit her lower lip nervously.

Oops! Little secret out, pretty lady! *Winking*

"Wi… wife?" Vivaan stuttered, gathering some courage to ask this to Aakarsh.

Aakarsh shook his head positively and replied.

"Yes!" 

"Ho… how?" Asked a confused and scared Vivaan.

He couldn't even ask questions more than required knowing the quick temper of his boss.

"How does someone become someone's wife, Vivaan?" Responding in a duh tone, Aakarsh raised his left eyebrow.

"By marriage, Sir!" Mentally applauding himself for his smart answer, Vivaan answered confidently.

Only if you knew, Vivaan! * Laughing*

"Exactly that, Vivaan… marriage! We are getting married in two and half months." Aakarsh said, controlling himself to not shout at him for his slow processing.

"What??" Vivaan snapped his head towards Diksha and back at Aakarsh, unable to digest the newly found truth.

"But… I mean…" he couldn't come up with any sensible question as he didn't know how this all happened and why wasn't he knowing about his boss yet!?