CHAPTER 35

A/N ---- Before starting the chapter, let me inform you guys that I've changed Aakarsh's current age; from '22' to '23' and he'll be turning '24' as per the original plot.

❃❃❃

Writer's POV :-

"What....why?" Asked a shocked Krishna. The other two were no less. They were equally shocked and confused over Mrinal's admission.

"That's because there are some strict rules of the company made by the board of directors. Which we have to follow at any cost lest we shall lose the position." Mrinal said sliding a file over the centre table for others to read.

"This file has each and every rules, regulations, terms and conditions of the company. Aur apna ownership banaye rakhne ke liye ise follow karna must hai...(and we must follow these)." Mrinal said again tapping the file.

Mayank picked up the file and read the paper. His expression changed with each flipping.

"This is absurd!...aise kaise hata sakte hai...what kind of preposterous rules are these? Aur bache ne jo itne salon mein mehnat ki uska kya...apna time, effort, energy sab lagaya uski koi value nahi hai....(How can they remove him like this? And what about the person who worked so hard all these years? All those efforts, energy and time which he put into the company have no value)...?" Mayank asked getting all agitated after reading the whole document.

"I know this is utterly ridiculous but I'm completely helpless this time. Ye rules follow karne hi padenge (we have to follow these rules)... No matter how much effort he/she has put into this...they will be removed if the conditions aren't fulfilled. There's no other way." Mrinal sighed, sadly.

Mayank kept the file back on the table in irritation. No words or idea came to his mind to subside this issue.

"Are par rules hai kya humein bhi to bataiye (please tell us too, what are these rules...)?" Annapurna asked the men as she shared a look with Krishna who nodded her head in agreement.

"According to these rules the CEO must have got married till 25 years of his age in order to gain vote of confidence by the board members. Aur board members usi ko majority provide karte hai jisne sare rules follow kiye hai. (And board members provide majority to only that person who has followed each and every rules, perfectly)."

"Wo ye dekhte hai ki current CEO ya agar CEO ki position ke liye jo nominated hai; wo ek responsible insan hai ya nahi...Kisi scandal ya crime me involvement to nahi hai...ya kisi bhi tarah ki bad activities ka part to nahi hai. (They check whether the current CEO or the person who is nominated for the position; is a responsible person or not. Whether he/she has any involvement in any kind of scandal or crime!?...Or whether he/she is a part of any bad activities!?)"

"Hence the -- 'married till 25' -- condition was added in the rules for. Considering the fact that a married person with a family -- having responsibilities and seriousness -- is likely to be less involved in any such detestable activities." Mrinal explained whatever was written in the documents.

"Iska matlb...(this means)" Krishna started to speak something but was stopped by Mrinal's words.

"Iska matlb agar koi person CEO ke liye nominated hua hai ya ban chuka hai to usko apni abilities sirf apne kaam se nahi balki apni life se bhi prove karni padegi. (This means if the nominated person or the CEO --  has to prove his/her abilities not only by hard work but also by his/her life.)" Mrinal completed the sentence.

"Ye aapne pehle kyun nahi bataya Mrinal...(why didn't you inform this earlier)?" Krishna asked in frustration.

"I didn't remember it yarr...aaj humare lawyer ne phone kiya to yaad aaya...(I remembered it when our lawyer called today)." Mrinal sighed not knowing how to deal with this unexpected situation.