CHAPTER 69

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

इस हक़ से देखा है उन्होंने हमें,

अब किसी और का होने को,

दिल राज़ी नहीं होगा।

•••••••••••••••••

Writer's POV:-

"How dare you touch her!?" A sudden, masculine and powerful roar, made her open her tearful eyes.

"Aakarsh…" she mumbled tearfully. The relief in her scared eyes told Aakarsh how terrified she was just a second ago. 

So much for a strong girl to endure!

Aakarsh looked at her and his eyes softened for a moment before he heard Palash's shocked voice.

"How the fuck you're…" Palash couldn't say anymore as Aakarsh turned towards him with an enraged face. Palash stared at him in disbelief, still unable to figure out Aakarsh's presence over there.

Just as Aakarsh approached the tormentor, Palash foresaw the next.

Red eyes blazing fire; his nostrils flared. Aakarsh brought him up from the floor and punched right on his face again and again and again.

"How fucking you dare to touch her?" Another roaring sentence and Aakarsh started showering unstoppable and swift punches on him without giving him enough time to at least blink properly. 

He let his fist make strong contact with Palash's face until a thick line of blood didn't appear on his philtrum; his nose bled fiercely.

Grabbing his collar Aakarsh kicked straight in his abdomen, throwing his groaning self a few metres away. As Palash lay flat on his back, clutching his aching abdomen and whimpering loudly in pain… Aakarsh used the moment to untie the rope around Diksha.

"Aakarsh… he… he…" Diksha stuttered and sniffed, unable to control her haywire emotions. She tried to say what Palash was about to do, but the lump in her throat restricted her voice. She cried hard when he pulled her to his chest after making her stand properly.

"Shh… I'm here. You are safe!" He mumbled softly in her ears, rubbing her shivering body.

"He said… he will… take me… take me away from you…" repeating Palash's nasty words, she complained about him, crying like a child in Aakarsh's chest.

"No one can take you away from me, Jaan. I'll kill everyone who dared so." Aakarsh consoled her, but internally he was raging like a bull. He breathed hard, looking at Palash who was still groaning in pain.

All that clouded his mind was killing the man who dared to lay a finger on his girl. He never saw her this scared. The fragility of the situation had pulled out the worst of her.

One glance at her shivering body in his arms, fuelled his anger ten fold. Her tear-stricken face and torn sleeves… the frightened state... her silent sobs. Aakarsh felt his nerves throbbing furiously at her pathetic situation. 

What danger had Palash called upon him by touching his girl!?

Nothing had infuriated him so much till date than the scene he witnessed while getting here. He saw Palash getting upon his legs after some time and pushed Diksha to a side before rushing towards him. And like the angry Hulk he was named, he indeed, thrashed Palash, kicking the shit out of him.